GODZILLA

tigerchris

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not very creative, but I'm keen on simply going with 'The Freak'.  That is what he is - a freak of nature.

Very few players, nationally, have ever earned the nickname of freak.  It takes a real special talent to deserve it. 

.... been done.

Javon Kearse. Man I loved that guy! Tha Freak!

If you guys are looking for something more cutesy and clever, I'd rather recommend CamWow - playing off Shamwow

I was reminded of the scene in "Remember the Titans" when Ronnie Bass came in and immediately made a play.  The coach said "We got ourselves a quarterback!"  So maybe we should call Cam "Sunshine."  :-)

Its not very creative, but I'm keen on simply going with 'The Freak'.  That is what he is - a freak of nature.

Very few players, nationally, have ever earned the nickname of freak.  It takes a real special talent to deserve it. 

.... been done.

If you guys are looking for something more cutesy and clever, I'd rather recommend CamWow - playing off Shamwow

Really like that one, now we just need that crazy guy to give him a heisman candidacy commercial! haha

.... been done.

Really like that one, now we just need that crazy guy to give him a heisman candidacy commercial! haha

Oh yeah, thats why I like Camwow - so many funny things the AU marketing dept could do with it.    :P

Archived