GODZILLA

tigerchris

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zeus!

Now Mayor,  please don't kick me off the board for disagreeing with you, but Zeus is just way too arrogant.  Cam wouldn't agree with you because he doesn't live his life this way.

He's a working man that expects to put in a hard day's work just like everyone else on the team.  A very, very, respectable attribute.  Atom.  "Atom" has got to be his nickname.

An atom holds everything together...positive, negative, neutral.  "Atom Newton" even has a nice ring to it.  The following quote I think sums up Cams attitude.

The name atom comes from the Greek "ἄτομος"—átomos (from α-, "un-" + τέμνω - temno, "to cut"[2]), which means uncuttable, or indivisible, something that cannot be divided further.

Sums up Cam and our team perfectly...we'll play as a team with a leader which refuses to give in to anybody or anything for any reason. 

My last nickname post was for Ladarius Phillips.  You may want to look at this, too.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=17486.msg319496#msg319496

JMO :wareagle:

Zeus!

Now Mayor,  please don't kick me off the board for disagreeing with you, but Zeus is just way too arrogant.  Cam wouldn't agree with you because he doesn't live his life this way.

He's a working man that expects to put in a hard day's work just like everyone else on the team.  A very, very, respectable attribute.  Atom.  "Atom" has got to be his nickname.

An atom holds everything together...positive, negative, neutral.  "Atom Newton" even has a nice ring to it.  The following quote I think sums up Cams attitude.

The name atom comes from the Greek "ἄτομος"—átomos (from α-, "un-" + τέμνω - temno, "to cut"[2]), which means uncuttable, or indivisible, something that cannot be divided further.

Sums up Cam and our team perfectly...we'll play as a team with a leader which refuses to give in to anybody or anything for any reason. 

My last nickname post was for Ladarius Phillips.  You may want to look at this, too.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=17486.msg319496#msg319496

JMO :wareagle:

HaHa! I would never kick you off the board for disagreeing with me....And, nice post. I stand corrected.  :thumbsup:

haha I think Cam has a good sense of humor......can't you just see some 45-60 year old announcer/reporter calling him Big Tasty? or better yet...Erin Andrews....? hahahaha hilarity ensues.

If Erin Andrews called him that he may respond with, "Ma'am, you're the tasty one here."

Archived