Moving up in the Polls

AUFAN1972

This weekend the top 10 will be shaken up even more.  1 vs 7, 4 vs 9, 8 vs 21. Hope we show out in our game this weekend, and with a few key loses in the top 10 we should move up to 7 in next weeks poll.

War Eagle

This weekend the top 10 will be shaken up even more.  1 vs 7, 4 vs 9, 8 vs 21. Hope we show out in our game this weekend, and with a few key loses in the top 10 we should move up to 7 in next weeks poll.

War Eagle

I agree, if we take care of business, we should bump up a couple more spots... that would be pretty exciting!

Just keep winning is right.  It is too early in the season to really be worried about poll position.  The only reason to be worried about poll position is when you are making a run at a national championship.  I would love nothing more than to win one this season, but I still think the best way to get there is to first win the west. 

In that light, I think the best thing that can happen this week is to use it to prepare for the following two weeks.  Those games, UK and Arky, will determine if we have a chance to win the west or not.  We need to work on technique on Defense and getting some guys not named Fairly or Bynes reps. 

If I remember correctly Bammer thought ULM was a gimme in '07. THEY WEREN'T...

One of the biggest EMBARASSMENTS in their fb history !

I hope the coaches are preaching this to the team even in their sleep! They should make them watch video of that game before practice.

Wasn't even compared to 9-11 by some coaches?  Or maybe just one in particular?

Guest midnight

Just keep winning is right.  It is too early in the season to really be worried about poll position.  The only reason to be worried about poll position is when you are making a run at a national championship.  I would love nothing more than to win one this season, but I still think the best way to get there is to first win the west. 

In that light, I think the best thing that can happen this week is to use it to prepare for the following two weeks.  Those games, UK and Arky, will determine if we have a chance to win the west or not.  We need to work on technique on Defense and getting some guys not named Fairly or Bynes reps. 

october is gonna say a lot about our team

DITTO!

If this isn't a gimmie game, then what is? There's a thick line between being confident and being arrogant. I'm confident our Tigers will handle their business this weekend. This team hasn't played like a team that'll go 6-6 and play in the Independence Bowl like Bama in 07. I like to be confident and think my Tigers will win instead of walking on pins and needles before every game.

If we get by Arky and LSU we should be going into November as a consensus top 5 team with the ability to jump to the head of the pack with a win over UAT.

i dont care how much we win by. just no injuries and get cam some passing attempts that can pad his stats and  ready him for future games. i wouldnt run him much. but most of all im a gator fan this week.

Archived