WELCOME TRE MASON!

Chadf93

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tre plans to visit AU for the UGA game weekend. Says AU, Ole Miss, and WVU are tied at the top of his list.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Recruiting-Rewind-Big-time-RB-plans-visit-4664

I predict that this will be a VERY good visit for everyone involved, IF the staff decides to take him!  :)

so if Dee Hart is back in the mix could his decision affect Tres or are they the two we take or are we taking three with Buck. I just want to whats going on these days with the RB situation.

so if Dee Hart is back in the mix could his decision affect Tres or are they the two we take or are we taking three with Buck. I just want to whats going on these days with the RB situation.

You are NOT alone!  :laugh:

You are NOT alone!  :laugh:

Well the situation is that we are Running Back U... so its a sensitive matter for Auburn... they are going to get the right guy... that is for sure.

That is a very good question... Either way, I think we will be very happy with the RB class come NSD, so it's whatever the staff feels is appropriate. At least we aren't short on options like some posters would lead you to believe or were thinking when Blakely chose UF.

I am getting a strange feeling the wherever Hart goes then Tre does the opposite. In other words If Hart sticks with UN then Tre comes to AU. If Hart comes to AU then i think Tre gets the offer from UM he has been waiting for and goes there.

I am getting a strange feeling the wherever Hart goes then Tre does the opposite. In other words If Hart sticks with UN then Tre comes to AU. If Hart comes to AU then i think Tre gets the offer from UM he has been waiting for and goes there.

I agree....Michigan has definitely started recruiting Tre harder in recent weeks.  I think both AU and Michigan are gunning for Hart first, and Tre would be the consolation prize for either school.

I still say only take 2 RBs, keep room for 2012 slots and use whatever skill position slots that are left in 2011, for OL and secondary.

Sid, I may have to lock this thread; oh yeah, I can't do that!!  (3RBs)

I still say only take 2 RBs, keep room for 2012 slots and use whatever skill position slots that are left in 2011, for OL and secondary.

Sid, I may have to lock this thread; oh yeah, I can't do that!!  (3RBs)

:bow: I like it Pops. We'll just have to see how it plays out. I got a good feeling about the 2012 crew & don't want to sacrifice anything there.

Archived