Mark my words.....

WarDamn2010

It's going to have to be one of those that just kinda fall in your lap. He will have to cradle it, like a baby. If it weren't for the cast, he would've had his first this past saturday on Lswho's first drive, right before Zac's interception.

Neiko will get his first int. of the season when we play ole miss this saturday...It's just been too long. Hope I'm right.

If you're wrong, we will disasociate you from AE.  If you're right, well then you just happend to make a good guess.

:P :P :P

It's going to have to be one of those that just kinda fall in your lap. He will have to cradle it, like a baby. If it weren't for the cast, he would've had his first this past saturday on Lswho's first drive, right before Zac's interception.

That's right and I after he dropped the pass that's when I noticed the cast!  He made a great play on the ball and I knew it was going to be a good game defensively!  :D

Anybody know what that cast is for? Maybe the coaches noticed he hasn't been covering very well so they made him wear a club in hopes of knocking someone out and causing a fumble  :dunno:

Anybody know what that cast is for? Maybe the coaches noticed he hasn't been covering very well so they made him wear a club in hopes of knocking someone out and causing a fumble  :dunno:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont talk bad about players :-X :-X :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont talk bad about players :-X :-X :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I didn't really mean to sound like I was talking bad about him lol but in all honesty he isn't the best covering cb...he did an outstanding job last week though and his tackling looked much sharper also.

He needs something good to go his way. An INT at the 1 and returns it 99 yards for score would help unless Nick Fairley gets in front and picks one off instead and runs t back 99 yards for a TD.  :laugh:

...but in all honesty he isn't the best covering cb...

maybe not, but he is OUR best corner, and it's not close, imo.

Example: coaches have him in there with a club on his hand with no chance of catching a ball. Also, he ended the game with that tackle on 4th and 6. He also made the tackle in overtime that saved the Outback Bowl for us.

Neiko will get his first int. of the season when we play ole miss this saturday...It's just been too long. Hope I'm right.

I wish but nah...Not happening. I'll put my money on Washington before Thorpe (and I like Thorpe..he can be a phenom if he wanted to)

Example: coaches have him in there with a club on his hand with no chance of catching a ball. Also, he ended the game with that tackle on 4th and 6. He also made the tackle in overtime that saved the Outback Bowl for us.

I'm really liking that Davis kid.  When he was in the game he was looking back for the ball and whatnot. He just needs some more experience.

Guest War Eagle 29

I'm really liking that Davis kid.  When he was in the game he was looking back for the ball and whatnot. He just needs some more experience.

I like Davis' performance as well. He did a nice job covering Randle & Co. I think our defense is on a definite upswing!

Ding! Ding! Ding!  My money is on Davis too =)

If you're wrong, we will disasociate you from AE.  If you're right, well then you just happend to make a good guess.

:P :P :P

lol! doesn't sound harsh at all...

precisely...

Archived