SEC Gridiron Show on FSN

Yates1876

I was watching this show tonight...really for the first time.

Did anyone watch this show?  Did you notice when they put up the SEC West standings they still had last weeks records and not only last weeks records, but they switched LSU's and Alabama's records.  I had to rewind it and look at it again.  They had:

Auburn 4-0  7-0

Turds  4-0  7-0

LSWho  3-1  6-1

And I know it was not a rerun...its the "Halloween Special" and they talked about the LSU game highlights and the Ole Miss game being the next one.

It has to be a mistake, but what a stupid one to make.

It was worse when he couldnt remember Dyer's name and the other guy tried to help him out and said Fannin...the other guy accepted it and went on like it was right.  That is probably the first and last time i try that show.  I was just starving for some Auburn talk so I endured it for about 35 minutes until the Dyer/Fannin comment.

The show is pretty low budget, but IMO Charles Davis does a really great job.  I believe he does some NFL games also.  I listen to his segment on the f-bomb show, and it's always really good.  Oh yea, there is always Kristina Akra for scenery.    :rolleyes:

It was worse when he couldnt remember Dyer's name and the other guy tried to help him out and said Fannin...the other guy accepted it and went on like it was right.  That is probably the first and last time i try that show.  I was just starving for some Auburn talk so I endured it for about 35 minutes until the Dyer/Fannin comment.

Is it the guys from "Track em Tigers" Saturday Savants podcast? Those guys don't seem to know a thing about our team or anybody on the teams name. I've heard them refer to Mike as "Dwyer" on more than one occasion.

I watch the show and i enjoy it.If your lucky you can get your facebook comments on the show.I did notice the mistake and it kind of aggravated me a bit.Im sick of hearing about the turds and how great they are from every other show on television that any mistake like that is aggravating to me.Tom Losinbill is an idiot. 

aU usually DVR it, then fast-forward through about 75% of it.  It's sort of refreshing to step away from ESPN for awhile.  That Couch is a goofball though.

Archived