Account Very Low - Donations Needed

AUSportTalk

The Auburn Eagle account has $1.23 in it and we have lots of yearly bills coming up if you all still want Auburn Eagle online.

The yearly LLC bill is due by April 15th and if we don't pay that = no more Auburn Eagle

The website is barely making it right now. We are going month-to-month.

Please make donations if you would like Auburn Eagle to continue.......

THANKS!

Payments by PayPal:

CLICK HERE

Payments by check:

BNS Sports Media, LLC

PO Box 29

Opelika, AL 36803

I have recently become a member of a pay site. While there are not as many articles on here as pay sites, the articles are the ONLY thing that the pay sites have on this one The boards on AuburnEagle have up to date information on recruiting and AU football ALL THE TIME. I live in the Mobile area and broke the news on the air that Alex Kozan had signed with AU to "Sports Talk" on WNSP. How did I know this info? From an AuburnEagle twitter text. It is well worth donating money toward. I admittedly have not donated as much as I should in the past, but I'm sure I speak for all the MODS when I say that even a dollar helps. If even half of the members donated just 1.00 I'm sure that this site would have far more than plenty to stay up and running. EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!!!!

Thanks guys, it is much appreciated!!!

Done!!! 

Thanks for all you do...cannot live without this site...hope you get enough to pay the bills....WAR EAGLE!!!.  Used PAYPAL...so you should get the email pronto!!!

:party:

Just a thought...since we all love this site so much, it is sort of like a frat/club why not set up monthly/quarterly/bi-yearly/yearly "dues". I have no idea of the amount but say everyone payment $5 a quarter. Just a thought b/c I have no idea of the costs

Just a thought...since we all love this site so much, it is sort of like a frat/club why not set up monthly/quarterly/bi-yearly/yearly "dues". I have no idea of the amount but say everyone payment $5 a quarter. Just a thought b/c I have no idea of the costs

So basically make it a pay site.

I haven't been on the site much since recruiting season ended. I am glad I logged in today. I do not want AE to go away so I have sent a donation via PayPal. If you love this site like many of us here do, please contribute. Thanks.

We are going to try to get together with all the Mods and Owners this Summer and see what we can do to upgrade the website and get it moving in the right direction money and members wise.

Thank you all for all your kind donations to keep Auburn Eagle up and running.

I would have a lot more posts but I am planning a wedding and my mom has been in and out of the hospital since the beginning of the year.

Archived