Article about kickers and Auburn

dpwspringer

nice article. I don't think I have ever seen an piece written on a HS kicker concerning college.

Although I was concerned about his quote:

“The only schools recruiting me hard right now are Baylor and Texas Tech.”

I'm hoping that doesn't include us as he already verbally committed to us and he isn't counting us as one of the schools that need to be recruiting him. I can't imagine that the coaches aren't keeping in constant contact with a recruit.

nice article. I don't think I have ever seen an piece written on a HS kicker concerning college.

I'm hoping that doesn't include us as he already verbally committed to us and he isn't counting us as one of the schools that need to be recruiting him. I can't imagine that the coaches aren't keeping in constant contact with a recruit.

You are confusing what was said about the one that has an offer from Auburn with the other one that has actually committed to Auburn.

Wrong player... You are reffering to

Joseph Harvey

Sherman (Texas)

5-10/180

Harvey says: “Coaches like my athleticism to play different positions and they love the strength of my leg. I would have to say my strength would be long distance kicking.”

His take on schools: “The only schools recruiting me hard right now are Baylor and Texas Tech.”

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2012-04-08/college-football-recruiting-2013-kickers-jimmy-hutchinson-auburn-baylor-miami#ixzz1rZToxVfj

OK, thanks, had to go back and read it again. Long day at work today...it is Monday.

Archived