Excuse me for posting this here...

AUQBDad

But in light of recent events that have hit close to home I want to say...

Thank God we made the decision we did...

And thank God for Coach Gene Chizik!!

That's all.

We are glad you did too. War Eagle.

i think chizik is a very good coach, but a great man. might even be a great coach he's close for sure, but i would go all in on the bet he would not embarass the university and certainly not hurt his family.

I know you guys had plenty of choices and alot of factors go into the decision.  I understand that Coach Malzahn was a big factor but I also hope that Coach Chizik and the rest of the staff figured into that decision as well.  We are very happy and proud that Kiehl chose Auburn.  We are honored to have a kid of his caliber and a family that fits so well into the Auburn Family.    WAR EAGLE!! 

I know you guys had plenty of choices and alot of factors go into the decision.  I understand that Coach Malzahn was a big factor but I also hope that Coach Chizik and the rest of the staff figured into that decision as well.  We are very happy and proud that Kiehl chose Auburn.  We are honored to have a kid of his caliber and a family that fits so well into the Auburn Family.    WAR EAGLE!! 

This. We're glad y'all chose to become a part of the Auburn family.

We are proud and honored that Kiehl chose AUBURN.  You and your wife have raised a fine young man.  We are glad you chose to be a part of "our family".

WAR EAGLE!!

I'm glad to have Robin and Kiehl and their family as part of our family, and (in hindsight) I'm so glad that things transpired the way they did back in 2003.

I'm very happy that Kiehl is part of the Auburn family. He is a fine young man and represents Auburn very well.

My intent when i started this thread was really to focus on how grateful I am for Coach Chizik.

and think, he's not even ranked in the top 30 of college coaches.... :laugh:http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-college-footballs-top-25-coaches 

It's funny because they will want to rank him a lot higher after this fall. We're going to surprise A LOT of people...

My intent when i started this thread was really to focus on how grateful I am for Coach Chizik.

and think, he's not even ranked in the top 30 of college coaches.... :laugh:http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-college-footballs-top-25-coaches 

It's funny because they will want to rank him a lot higher after this fall. We're going to surprise A LOT of people...

No, they won't WANT to rank him higher, they just won't be able to justify not doing so anymore...

That's all.

Spot on Robin, I'm glad you guys picked Auburn too. I am also very glad we have a Coach like Gene Chizik. Yes, thank God.

Robin Im sure there aint a Auburn fan out there that is not glad Kiehl Chose Auburn. He is not only a great Athlete but he brings alot of class with him. War eagle!! :wedance::believe::wareagle:

FIFY

Guest jrljr

No, they won't WANT to rank him higher, they just won't be able to justify not doing so anymore...

^^^^THIS^^^^ however those jerk-off's will still find a reason to say we won despite his coaching.    >:(

That's all.

And I am very thankful that KF is an Auburn Tiger. Re: those events, I hope that BP is able to get his life back on track. I never was sold on him as being the candidate at AU but I'm pulling for the guy. His family is going through a lot for sure.

QBDAD I'm glad you guys joined the AU family as well.  It seems so many guys appreciate what Keihls means to them and what he brings to the team.  I like the comments Bray said about KF today after the scrimmage. Amazing what a little experience and time will do.

After reading Chizik's book and finding out where the proceeds were going I have the upmost respect for Chizik.  I always say a man who allow God to lead and guide him will never go wrong leading others.  If you can't tell by now God directs Chizik's life.  Now bring the crystal ball back home to AU coach.  :party:

Archived