Patient Greeting for James, a.k.a. "Littlebird"

4AUsince62

I know there is a lot of the Auburn Family that would love to send James a Big War Eagle and get well soon. Here is his information and a link that you can send him a Patient Greeting. I have met this young man and can tell you that he will immediately capture your heart.

God bless you guys Bird and we’ll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

James Stork

Children’s Hospital at Scott & White

1901 SW H.K. Dodgen Loop, in Temple, TX 76502

Rm 420

https://www-secure.sw.org/secure/forms/patient-greeting

I know there is a lot of the Auburn Family that would love to send James a Big War Eagle and get well soon. Here is his information and a link that you can send him a Patient Greeting. I have met this young man and can tell you that he will immediately capture your heart.

God bless you guys Bird and we’ll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

James Stork

Children’s Hospital at Scott & White

1901 SW H.K. Dodgen Loop, in Temple, TX 76502

Rm 420

https://www-secure.sw.org/secure/forms/patient-greeting

Ahh that's why he goes by BigBird.

I was just give a stack with 46 pages of prayers, war eagle's, and well-wishes.  I am humbled by each of you that sent one to James.  Thank you so very much. :bow:

I was just give a stack with 46 pages of prayers, war eagle's, and well-wishes.  I am humbled by each of you that sent one to James.  Thank you so very much. :bow:

No problem! Any update?

That's what Family is all about brother.

Sorry I'm late to the game.  I've been away from the internet for a while.  Add one to the prayer group.  Get well soon Little Bird!!!!

Archived