THE ASYLUM

bigbird

S-W-E-E-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Golf, with your choice of music tonight, are you trying to tell us something? lol...........funny stuff.

maybe....... but really mostly lots of memories from my old blog which I was just on.

Alot of you have never heard this guy......the song is not urban legend but the singer has a huge urban legend about him......... and you will not find the answer in wiki

Golf have no idea what the urban myth is on GV, never really dug his music that much. You sure as heck can hear the Herb Alpert, A&M Records, brass influence in so much of his stuff though. He remains a composer and does tons of movie score, TV and commercial background and jingle work, much of it in the EU.

Ambien may cause sleep other things, too. I suspect that some of the best spaghetti I have ever eaten came from ambien-induced cooking.

:laugh::-X:whistle:

See, I'm reserved as compared to you wild people :cool: , I let that one go right on by........funny though.

Ambien may cause sleep other things, too. I suspect that some of the best spaghetti I have ever eaten came from ambien-induced cooking.

:laugh::-X:whistle:

See, I'm reserved as compared to you wild people :cool: , I let that one go right on by........funny though.

Now if they could just come up with a pill so I could sleep and clean the house instead of messing it up. :yes:

"Baby, Ima want you." :puke1:

Ok now here is some dang music, this dude has started playing, alt, Americana and folk, but started out in blues and is smoking hot. Still has a couple more blues records in the can to be released and says he will release them, man can handle a guitar.

I was posting urban legend connected songs and GV was connected to urban legend as a singer. As for Bread they did have one small urban legend connected to one song " Everthing I Own" which David Gates wrote.

Strawberry Alarm Clock.. far out man... groovy tune.... Incense and Peppermints. Sorry had a LSD trip for a minute. No urban legend connected to them that I know of.

Now you're talking, "All Along the Watchtower" is a popular song around here, pretty much no matter who did it. Dylan is a favorite for sure.

Edited by telling tiger

Geesh, already? Dang they're fast.

First time in history. It’s taken them ten years to decide to fix a screw-up and they're still not sure if they're going to do it. :rolleyes: