THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm OK. You? Yeah, I'm trying to catch up. Reading Lutz's tweets.. . he's injured? What happened? Can you get me up to speed?

Morning Bird!! Congrats on the season you guys are having. That is great.

Effie, I don't know much about the Lutz injury. I thought he hurt his shoulder a few weeks ago but he hasn't missed any playing time since then.

Its been pretty awesome. Last year they went 0-10 and this year we're 7-0...I'm feeling something special going on.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I just read where he lost his grandmother too. I guess he could have been injured off the field somehow. I hate for him to be out.

Yeah, bird congrats on the season. I know you are proud of your boys!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

We just hired a new football head coach, boys and girls bball head coaches and new baseball coach. We're having a rough year in football with only 3 wins. But I think we still have to overcome the mentality left behind by the former coach.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Sounds like you've accomplished that much quicker than we have. I'm very happy for you. How's the rest of the fam?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, you lose to Vandy. I bet the trees think we've forsaken them. :'(

I'm emotionally removed from this season, and this staff. We need to clear out the whole staff, except BVG. Who cares if any recruits decommit.