THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

How is 62 this a.m.? And where is the rest of our crew? TT's absence is excused but the rest of you have some 'splainin to do. . . .

How is 62 this a.m.? And where is the rest of our crew? TT's absence is excused but the rest of you have some 'splainin to do. . . .

62 is good but sleepy thanks. As far as everyone else, I struck up the band for Barn but I guess he’s not that much into Motown. :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Barn, I've been sick but am slowly getting better. It's just that time of year when all the germs are invading and things like strep, fever, flu, colds, etc. start parading around.

I see you all are still hanging in there. Hope all is well. I just can't get into this site like I could the old one. We are down to 4 weeks or so till our addition to the family enters the world. Everything is going great and we are anxiously waiting

I see you all are still hanging in there. Hope all is well. I just can't get into this site like I could the old one. We are down to 4 weeks or so till our addition to the family enters the world. Everything is going great and we are anxiously waiting

Been thinking about you guys. Brother and sis in law are getting very excited as well.

Hey guys and girl!! AA!! I have been thinking about yall too. Glad to hear all is well. Hey Barn, wassup? 62, sleep brother. F&T get well we need you to be 100%.