THE ASYLUM

bigbird

So we went and saw The Avengers this weekend as part of James extended birthday and I have to say, it was great.  James' face throughout might have had some bearing on my viewpoint though.

So we went and saw The Avengers this weekend as part of James extended birthday and I have to say, it was great.  James' face throughout might have had some bearing on my viewpoint though.

Good for James. How much was the popcorn?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'm glad he had fun!  I'd like to see that movie myself.  All those superheros in one film  :hellyeah:

it was 2 1/2 hours but it didn't feel like it.  Very well done.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I have girls who aren't interested.  Maybe my friend will let me take her twin boys.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I have girls who aren't interested.  Maybe my friend will let me take her twin boys.  :laugh:

Let????  :laugh:

Because of age appropriateness.  They are 6.

Give it a few more years, she'll be paying you.  :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Bless her heart.  She's pretty much raising them solo.  She'd let me take them anywhere I imagine and she has my girls over b/c it helps her with keeping the boys occupied.

Bless her heart.  She's pretty much raising them solo.  She'd let me take them anywhere I imagine and she has my girls over b/c it helps her with keeping the boys occupied.

:(

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I know.  I remind my kids frequently that not every kid they meet has a mom and dad at home who love them and take care of them and provide for them.  When I started subbing at the elementary school I saw more than I realized was out there.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Alrighty boys, I'm going to see my man Randy. Haven't been with him in quite sometime.  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:banghead:   Where the hell am I?  This is not my cell!! 

Come to think of it, it really isn't wise to go messing with asylum inmates.  That could be dangerous.  Someone could get cut.  :-\

:banghead:   Where the hell am I?  This is not my cell!! 

Someone got carried away with the remodeling, no worries though, we’ll have it good as new in no time.  ;D

On the bright side, we can post our favorite .gifs and all will be ok.  :laugh: :laugh: Someone/something, needs a life.

On the bright side, we can post our favorite .gifs and all will be ok.  :laugh: :laugh: Someone/something, needs a life.

or we can post about pro wrestling and it is completely brilliant. :rolleyes:

or we can post about pro wrestling and it is completely brilliant. :rolleyes:

And warrior lives on.  :-\

There is a reason it is called general chat, if someone didn't like the thread they didn't have to come here. It speaks volumes about the person who did it and it is not a pretty sound.