***ATTN: AE Users - Message Problem Solution

ellitor

Just as I have, many of you have had problems sending and receiving messages. I figured out the problem. AUFamily has a max quota of 100 conversations per member. Because of the way AE was formatted each PM you sent over there was generated as a new conversation over here on AUF instead of multiple PMS to the same user in 1 conversation. to get under the quota of 100 each AE member needs to go to his or her personal messenger section and delete all the conversations in the "my conversations" section. You can delete your conversations a full page at a time or all at once. To delete all go to your PM section and click EDIT. The numbers by your folders turn to trash cans. Click on the trash can by your conversations then click "ok". Can we PIN this thread Mods? Thanks

Edited by ellitor

Thanxs, my time zone was in Bangladesh,weird!

I wondered what was wrong. I thought all of you had blocked me. :'(

We did.

Apparently you can clear the folder on the left side where it says "Conversations" and hit the trash can next to it. Then you just delete a page and it will delete all of your messages. It cleared all 2200 of mine

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, CheekysMfg said:

My brother and I recently started our own company. We have invested a lot of our own money into it so far.

On Saturday we had a tailgate set-up at the Amphitheatre by the Architecture building for our company. When we went back on Sunday morning to retrieve our gear it was all gone. Tent, chairs, coolers, bags, everything. It’s a pink tent and pink chairs. We have no idea what could have happened to it. The area was cleaned spotless so we believe it was Auburn or whoever cleans up after home games.

Please reply to this if you have any information or knowledge as to what happens to tailgating equipment on Sundays after home games. Any contact info would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure this is the appropriate thread for that issue. PM @RunInRed  read to see if he can create a thread for you. I also recommend calling Auburn University & try to find out who is in charge of tailgating areas.

• 2 years later...