Bush worship

TexasTiger

W Ketchup oddly enough has no images of Bush on it's bottle. The 'W' stand for Washington, as in George, Father of our country, who does appear on the bottle.

As for the billboard, so what ? A private company goes out ,pays for space to advertise and puts up a pic of our President. How does that remotely come close to a state sponsored mural or statue ? It doesn't . This all has to do w/ the paranoia that so many 'progressives' feel when things don't go their way and they lose yet another election.

TexasTiger.

Do you subscribe to some sort of "GWB Hate Club" or something?

Bush didn't order a statue of himself. Someone chose to put that up. If it had been Kerry or Clinton, would you have supported that individual's RIGHT to free speech? Of course you would've. But because it's Bush, it's wrong.

I'd like to qualify my comments here. You wouldn't dare catch me 'worshiping' any politician, nor would you find me funding a Billboard with his picture on it. I don't trust the lot of them. However, to try and suppress someone's free speech is just absurd.

That's the only creepy thing I see here.

There are billboards in Houston with a 7 foot tall chineese person on them. And to beat that, he is always seen in a red uniform!!

Some say he's a basketball player, but I for one am worried!!

:shocking:

Stalin Redux!

http://www.bluelemur.com/index.php?p=442

billboardsecond.jpg

George Warmonger Bush couldn’t command a rubber duck in a bath tub, let alone run a country. During the latest diplomatic shoving event with South American diplomats, he proved to the world he has the diplomatic skills of a bull, but unfortunately not the bull’s intelligence. The face on the billboard could stand a tiny little moustache.

Here are a couple of links some may find interesting:

http://www.mediachannel.org/

http://www.legitgov.org/

Comment by Dave Kisor — 11/23/2004

There is a difference between a congratulatory sign paid by a third party (i.e., one that would say “Congratulations on your victory” or something similar) than a sign that states that GW is “Our Leader,” whether it was paid for by a third party or not.

Reminds me of Stalin, Mao, Saddam, Ayatollah Khomeni, just to mention a few nice leader-type fellas…

Don’t even bother registering/voting in 2008…

Comment by Mixter — 11/23/2004 @ 11:12 am

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography

http://www.tarpley.net/bushb.htm#3%20–

Table of Contents

Introduction – AMERICAN CALIGULA (47,195 bytes)

1 — THE HOUSE OF BUSH: BORN IN A BANK (33,914 bytes)

2 — THE HITLER PROJECT (55,321 bytes)

3 — RACE HYGIENE: THREE BUSH FAMILY ALLIANCES (51,987 bytes)

4 — THE CENTER OF POWER IS IN WASHINGTON (51,699 bytes)

5 — POPPY AND MOMMY (47,684 bytes)

6 — BUSH IN WORLD WAR II (36,992 bytes)

7 — SKULL AND BONES: THE RACIST NIGHTMARE AT YALE (56,508 bytes)

8 — THE PERMIAN BASIN GANG (64,269 bytes)

8-b — THE BAY OF PIGS AND THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION(46,903 bytes)

9 — BUSH CHALLENGES YARBOROUGH FOR THE SENATE (110,435 bytes)

10 – RUBBERS GOES TO CONGRESS(129,439 bytes)

11 – UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR, KISSINGER CLONE (99,842 bytes)

12 – CHAIRMAN GEORGE IN WATERGATE (104,415 bytes)

13 – BUSH ATTEMPTS THE VICE PRESIDENCY, 1974 (27,973 bytes)

14 – BUSH IN BEIJING (53,896 bytes)

15 – CIA DIRECTOR (174,012 bytes)

16– CAMPAIGN 1980 (139,823 bytes)

17 – THE ATTEMPTED COUP D’ETAT OF MARCH 30, 1981 (87,300 bytes)

18 – IRAN-CONTRA (140,338 bytes)

19 – THE LEVERAGED BUYOUT MOB(67,559 bytes)

20 – THE PHONY WAR ON DRUGS(26,295 bytes)

21 – OMAHA (25,969 bytes)

22 – BUSH TAKES THE PRESIDENCY(112,000)

23 – THE END OF HISTORY (168,757 bytes)

24 – THE NEW WORLD ORDER (255,215 bytes)

25 – THYROID STORM (138,727 bytes)

Comment by nazihunter — 11/23/2004 @ 11:31 am

Our leader translates to “Unser Führer” in German.

Comment by Stephen Nodvin — 11/23/2004 @ 11:32 am

Bush is no 'war monger', Wormtongue. And FYI, he IS commanding the greatest military force on the planet and he IS running this country.

I have no idea what this table of contents is suppose to mean or prove, but it only furthers the view that you're a paranoid zealot and that there are folks who are even more deluded than you out there making a quick buck off the guillble and easily led.

Our leader translates to “Unser Führer” in German.

Man, those crazy Germans. It's like they have a different word for EVERYTHING! :roflol:

W Ketchup oddly enough has no images of Bush on it's bottle. The 'W' stand for Washington, as in George, Father of our country,  who does appear on the bottle.

As for the billboard, so what ? A private company goes out ,pays for space to advertise and puts up a pic of our President.  How does that remotely come close to a state sponsored mural or statue ? It doesn't .  This all has to do w/ the paranoia that so many 'progressives' feel when things don't go their way and they lose yet another election.

126020[/snapback]

If you have read the W Ketchup website and think the "W" truly stands for George Washington, you are the poster boy for gullibility.

Who said it was state sponsored? I said it reflected a creeping cult of personality. You just make crap up and call "progressives" paranoid?

TexasTiger.

Do you subscribe to some sort of "GWB Hate Club" or something?

Bush didn't order a statue of himself.  Someone chose to put that up.  If it had been Kerry or Clinton, would you have supported that individual's RIGHT to free speech?  Of course you would've.  But because it's Bush, it's wrong.

I'd like to qualify my comments here.  You wouldn't dare catch me 'worshiping' any politician, nor would you find me funding a Billboard with his picture on it.  I don't trust the lot of them.  However, to try and suppress someone's free speech is just absurd.

That's the only creepy thing I see here.

126067[/snapback]

Rainman: You may be an excellent driver, but your argument needs some work. Right wingers on this board claim they just can't reason with those on the left, and then many of them do what you just did, i.e. go to great lengths to create a reason to disagree with me. No reasonable, rational person should read what I actually said and conclude I was advocating suppressing someone's free speech. That requires a ton of speculation and assumption, which in this case would be wrong. In fact, I doubt I've ever advocated suppressing free speech on this board or elsewhere.

Then you assume, although you incorrectly couch it in free speech terms, that I would somehow like it if it was Clinton or Kerry. No, that would be creepy, too. During the impeachment circus, had someone had a bulletin board that said something like "Tell congress to focus on the real issues." I wouldn't have a problem with that, although we all may have different opinions about what the "real issues" are. On the other hand, had they had a bulletin board that said, "Don't attack OUR LEADER!", that, in my opinion, would be creepy.

Bush supporters can hoist bulletin boards that declare him a deity if they want. I wouldn't advocate suppression. But I would exercise my free speech rights to call it like I see it-- creepy. Damn creepy.

Have a good Thanksgiving. Rumor has it, Our Leader approves.

TexasTiger -

If you have read the W Ketchup website and think the "W" truly stands for George Washington, you are the poster boy for gullibility.

Who said it was state sponsored? I said it reflected a creeping cult of personality. You just make crap up and call "progressives" paranoid?

Read the bottle, there's nothing anywhere on it that mentions GW Bush. Sorry Charlie, you're paranoid AND deluded. Oh, and btw... part of the proceeds of W Ketchup go to the families of our fallen military heros from Afghanistan and Iraq.

Another example of capitalism and patriotism coming to the rescue and doing something good, which so often gets overlooked by folks on the Left.

That is one awesome and accurate billboard. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

126373[/snapback]

Hey TexasTiger, don't get discouraged. Republicans can become pretty hostile these days. But don't worry, 'ol Wincrimson is on your side.

That is one awesome and accurate billboard. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

126373[/snapback]

Hey TexasTiger, don't get discouraged. Republicans can become pretty hostile these days. But don't worry, 'ol Wincrimson is on your side.

126535[/snapback]

:roflol:

Archived