sandy hook

AUinWV

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like we're wandering into "infowars" territory. Why does it matter?

Sounds like we're wandering into "infowars" territory. Why does it matter?

I guess it doesn't if Bengazi doent matter... it still does to me tho.

I got in to this with Bottomfeeder a year ago. If you're implying the Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen, then here's the face I'm seeing in my head right now:

Anonymous_Tin_Hat.jpg

Solid non-sequitur. So, what is your source and why do you disagree with the official report?

Solid non-sequitur. So, what is your source and why do you disagree with the official report?

An interview with john wells on caravan to midnight... I heard a great investigator (he arrested a watergate guy, former cop, fbi, etc). I saw the guy running away in camo on my tv.

Or maybe the fact that the guy was laughing, when if it we're my son id be beyond tears.. in a police car? Video? When has that happened? What did he say? "It wasn't me"? How did he know what happened?

And I'm still not sure how to feel about the Fawkes reference, as he resorted to violence which I only would as the last option... I've referenced the tin foil hat thing previously.

Time to call in the posse. Saddle up boys!

Or maybe the fact that the guy was laughing, when if it we're my son id be beyond tears.

This must be the paid actors nonsense again. You're nuts. A man loses his child and doesn't react the way you expect, so he must be lying. :rolleyes:

What I do for a living means I see a lot more death among kids than most. Parents reactions aren't always what you'd expect.

An interview with john wells on caravan to midnight... I heard a great investigator (he arrested a watergate guy, former cop, fbi, etc). I saw the guy running away in camo on my tv.

A former coast to coast am radio host with some vaguely identified "great" investigator. As to the man in the woods:

There were two reported "men in the woods"

Chris Manfredonia, the father of a girl at the school was on his way there where he heard gunfire, so he ran towards the school.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/nation/la-na-1215-newtown-school-shooting-20121215

Content from external source

Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur.He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

"The whole reason we moved here a year ago is because when you drive down the subdivision, it's a happy place," said his wife, Georgeann Manfredonia. "There's a ton of children here and the families are very kind and supportive."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...hool-shooting-20121214,0,1650719.story?page=2

On Friday morning, [Chris Manfredonia], went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple’s daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

He attempted to reach his daughter by going around the side of the school. Police had arrived by then, stopped him and briefly handcuffed him.

The other person reportedly seen in the woods was an off-duty tactical squad police officer, out of uniform. With the amount of police there, and the initial chaos, it's not at all unexpected the the police would detain anyone who was not obviously a police officer. The fact that people will be detained in such a situation is ENTIRELY EXPECTED. It seems like this second person was not actually detained, just spotted and it led to obvious concerns of another shooter.

http://newtownbee.com/News/News/201...lice Union Seeks Funding For Trauma Treatment

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

It's also expected, and this is something that needs repeating, that initial media reports of such a situation are going to be fragmentary, constantly changing, and often wrong. It's chaos, there's a lot of people doing a lot of different things, and yet the media is there 24 hours, sucking up any tiny fragment of information and repeating it without verifying it, or even really understanding the context.

When people talk about "in the woods", it sounds a little suspicious, however the school is "in the woods", it's totally surrounded with just one road in. Approaching the school through the woods is to expected.

Yep. We've identified a conspiracy theorist. I find your silly theories insulting to the memory of those poor dead children. We're done here.

Have a nice night in fantasyland.

EDIT:

And I'm still not sure how to feel about the Fawkes reference, as he resorted to violence which I only would as the last option... I've referenced the tin foil hat thing previously.

Don't read too much in to it. It was really just referencing "anonymous" as in "anonymous poster on the internet."

I got in to this with Bottomfeeder a year ago. If you're implying the Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen, then here's the face I'm seeing in my head right now:

Anonymous_Tin_Hat.jpg

And the tinfoil hat is nothing but a primitive faraday cage...

Or maybe the fact that the guy was laughing, when if it we're my son id be beyond tears.

This must be the paid actors nonsense again. You're nuts. A man loses his child and doesn't react the way you expect, so he must be lying. :rolleyes:/>

What I do for a living means I see a lot more death among kids than most. Parents reactions aren't always what you'd expect.

A former coast to coast am radio host with some vaguely identified "great" investigator. As to the man in the woods:

There were two reported "men in the woods"

Chris Manfredonia, the father of a girl at the school was on his way there where he heard gunfire, so he ran towards the school.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/nation/la-na-1215-newtown-school-shooting-20121215

Chris Manfredonia, whose 6-year-old daughter attends the school, was heading there Friday morning to help make gingerbread houses with first-graders when he heard popping sounds and smelled sulfur.He ran around the school trying to reach his daughter and was briefly handcuffed by police. He later found his child, who had been locked in a small room with a teacher.

"The whole reason we moved here a year ago is because when you drive down the subdivision, it's a happy place," said his wife, Georgeann Manfredonia. "There's a ton of children here and the families are very kind and supportive."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...hool-shooting-20121214,0,1650719.story?page=2

On Friday morning, [Chris Manfredonia], went to help make gingerbread houses in the first-grade class of the couple’s daughter. As he approached the school, he heard popping sounds, then smelled sulfur.

He attempted to reach his daughter by going around the side of the school. Police had arrived by then, stopped him and briefly handcuffed him.

The other person reportedly seen in the woods was an off-duty tactical squad police officer, out of uniform. With the amount of police there, and the initial chaos, it's not at all unexpected the the police would detain anyone who was not obviously a police officer. The fact that people will be detained in such a situation is ENTIRELY EXPECTED. It seems like this second person was not actually detained, just spotted and it led to obvious concerns of another shooter.

http://newtownbee.com/News/News/201...lice Union Seeks Funding For Trauma Treatment

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

It's also expected, and this is something that needs repeating, that initial media reports of such a situation are going to be fragmentary, constantly changing, and often wrong. It's chaos, there's a lot of people doing a lot of different things, and yet the media is there 24 hours, sucking up any tiny fragment of information and repeating it without verifying it, or even really understanding the context.

When people talk about "in the woods", it sounds a little suspicious, however the school is "in the woods", it's totally surrounded with just one road in. Approaching the school through the woods is to expected.

Yep. We've identified a conspiracy theorist. I find your silly theories insulting to the memory of those poor dead children. We're done here.

Have a nice night in fantasyland.

EDIT:

Don't read too much in to it. It was really just referencing "anonymous" as in "anonymous poster on the internet."

Thanks for your perspective, I come here to learn. None the less, I still have many questions, and at the top of those is why this is considered a national security issue, which you have yet to answer.

Thanks for your perspective, I come here to learn. None the less, I still have many questions, and at the top of those is why this is considered a national security issue, which you have yet to answer.

Can you cite a source showing the unanswered FOIA requests? A source with a name, not a vague "great" investigator.

Can you cite a source showing the unanswered FOIA requests? A source with a name, not a vague "great" investigator.

Ed Openheimer.(the same guy that investigated Palin).

I find no evidence of Openheimer placing FOIA requests. There is ample evidence of one Wolfgang Halbig (who appeared in the same episode) placing such requests.

I find no evidence of Openheimer placing FOIA requests. There is ample evidence of one Wolfgang Halbig (who appeared in the same episode) placing such requests.

Did you listen to him rambling off random webpages on the interview I referenced?

Which information are you referring to that was exempted from the FOIA requests? The 911 calls?

Which information are you referring to that was exempted from the FOIA requests? The 911 calls?

First of all, I don't know it was a FOIA request. Second, you'll have to do the investigation, like I did, if that's the information you find relevant. I don't know for sure it was FOIA, but I do know the propensity to lie in FOIA. That's why top stuff is in the private sector now. No FOIA. The investor I heard, whose looked into this case as a pro with watergate credentials, said he could'nt get information he requested which he got at Columbine and all other school shootings. My question was why was this withheld, not if it was subject to FOIA. Sorry, don't mean to be abrasive, I simply know a) I don't have the answer and b)somethings fishy. I'm just asking for opinions...

The was exemption of information concerning the crime for spurious reasons:

This Saturday marks the first anniversary of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Yet recordings of the 911 calls placed from the school that day were released only last week, thanks to a misguided and lawless attempt to conceal this information.

While investigating Adam Lanza's horrifying attack, State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky became so concerned about the feelings of the victims' families that he lost sight of his legal obligations. Sedensky used disingenuous arguments to keep the 911 recordings under wraps, in blatant violation of Connecticut's Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), which creates a presumption in favor of making public records public.

There are important reasons for that presumption, starting with the premise that government accountability requires transparency. As Superior Court Judge Eliot Prescott observed in his November 26 ruling against Sedensky, "release of the audio recordings will assist the public in gauging the appropriateness of law enforcement's response."

The recordings also can help the public judge the propriety of legislative responses to the massacre, such as limits on the size of ammunition magazines. The sound of gunshots in the background of the calls is one piece of evidence concerning the pace at which Lanza fired his rifle, which illuminates the question of whether the seconds needed to switch magazines could have made an important difference in the deadliness of his assault.

Sedensky never made a credible case that the Sandy Hook calls qualified for a recognized FOIA exception. Prescott said one of his arguments—that the calls should be treated like "signed statements from witnesses" taken as part of a criminal investigation—"borders on the frivolous."

Prescott was similarly unimpressed by Sedensky's claim that the recordings would reveal the identities of previously unnamed witnesses, endangering them or subjecting them to "threat or intimidation." The judge concluded that "the plaintiff has not come close to meeting his burden to demonstrate that such circumstances exist in this case."

Having listened to the calls, Prescott noted that "only one individual is mentioned by name, and there is nothing to suggest his or her identity as a witness is currently unknown to the public." Furthermore, the only evidence Sedensky cited that such exposure might result in threat or intimidation was a reference to a man who lived across the street from Sandy Hook and sheltered children who fled the school. Sedensky said the man was "bothered by what is going on in the media, in terms of people writing things about him."

Sedensky also argued that releasing the 911 recordings would jeopardize "prospective law enforcement action," although Lanza was dead and there was no prospect that anyone would be prosecuted in connection with the massacre. Prescott rejected Sedensky's interpretation of "prospective law enforcement action," noting that he "has cited no legal authority for his broad characterization of the phrase."

Even if a prosecution were possible, the judge observed, Sedensky never explained why letting the public hear the 911 calls would compromise it. That would have been hard, since "he had not even listened to the recordings himself."

Even more of a stretch was Sedensky's argument that the 911 calls constituted records of child abuse that by law had to be kept confidential. Prescott noted that the calls do not include any descriptions of violence against children, making Sedensky's claim "attenuated at best."

In any case, the confidentiality requirement for child abuse records does not apply to violence committed by strangers. If it did, Prescott noted, police would be required to keep secret all records related to violent crimes with victims who are under 18, including gang shootings and home invasions.

Sedensky's arguments were flimsy covers for his actual motive, which was to shield the families of Lanza's victims from further pain. While that impulse is understandable, it does not carve out a FOIA exception. If it did, police could suppress information about crimes at will, sacrificing transparency and freedom of the press on an altar of sympathy.

I can't find any information on an Openheimer or Halbig in conjunction with the Watergate scandal. However, Mr. Halbig does style himself a "school shooting expert" that investigated Columbine, so I'm going to focus on him. Here are his FOIA requests below:

Fri, 27 Sep 2013 09:00:43 -0500

To: first.selectman@newtown-ct.gov

Cc: susan.marcinek@newtown-ct.gov

Subject: Mike Kehoe your Police Chief should be immediately fired for Negligence

Mrs Llordra:

I find this e-mail very difficult to write but as a Former Florida State Trooper and old now find the actions of your Police Chief very disturbing.

I have dedicated my life in public service and to read about your police chief giving Lt. George Sinko only a letter of reprimand for failing to respond to the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting on Dec 14, 2012

You should ask yourself as to how a Lt. working an off-duty detail at a construction site and making overtime money can ignore 911 calls and a Newtown police dispatcher requesting help from police officers for shots fired at The Sandy Hook Elementary School.

I cannot imagine any police officer ignoring emergency help requests when children and school staff lives are being threatened. To sit in your car and listen to all those emergency calls go over the airwaves and do nothing is negligence.

For over two hours he sits and does absolutely nothing while children and school staff are being shot and killed.

Your Police Chief states in the newspaper that he is not a first responder. He also states that he was off duty.

I can tell you and so can any other certified law enforcement officer when working an off-duty detail that you are never off-duty especially when lives of children and school staff are at stake.

We in law enforcement are on duty 24/7 always on call.

This Lt is 24 year veteran and if he does not know his responsibilities then he should also be immediately be fired along with the Police Chief.

This is a national embarrassment that clearly demonstrates negligence by both the Police Chief for not calling him to duty that morning and for the Lt not responding to this crisis.

We are all first responders even if you are a Lt.

How embarrassing for the City of Newtown Ct having a Lt. sit for over two hours and not respond and only be given a letter of reprimand.

I know that there is more to the story and I only hope that you use common sense in handling this huge embarrassment for your City.

Wolfgang W Halbig

Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:11:53 -0500

To: Kathy June <junek@newtown.k12.ct.us>

Cc: “60m@cbsnews.com” “brian.ross@abcnews.com”

Subject: Last try for Freedom of Information Act from your Interim Superintendent

Kathy;

Please tell your Interim School Superintendent that his response is total Horsepoop.

Hiding behind the safety of children and school staff in not releasing my information request is unprofessional if he is an educator.

I am simply asking for the Vendors name who you the school district or school hired to install the security system at Sandy Hook Elementary School with address and contact numbers

Just like Stanley Security Solutions has installed all of the security tools at the Sandy Hook replacement school.

They have donated over $100,000 thousand dollars in front door access control with CCTV CAMERA AND ACCESS BUTTON WITH CMAERA BEING A COLOR CAMERA.

THEY HAVE PROVIDED CARD READERS AT VARIOUS DOORS FOR STAFF USE.

THEY HAVE PROVIDEd YOUR SCHOOL WITH A NUMBER OF CCTV COLOR CAMERAS PLACED IN VARIOUS AREAS OF THE SCHOOL WHICH I DON’T WANT TO DISCLOSE SINCE IT MAY PLACE CHILDREN AND SCHOOL STAFF AT RISK.

What is wrong with your school district and your superintendents? What are they afraid off?

I need the total cost of the project.

I need the date of completion.

I need the breakdown of the total cost as to what did the cameras cost? Are they color or just black and white?

I do not want to know the locations as I do know the placement of the cameras at the Sandy Hook replacement school and I promise not to ever hurt any child or staff in your school district.

Please comply with my FOIA as soon a possible since I have been waiting forever.

Wolfgang W Halbig

Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:12:28 -0500

To: <joe.rios@newtown-ct.gov>

Cc: Kathy June <junek@newtown.k12.ct.us>, “Katersky, Aaron” <Aaron.Katersky@abc.com>, “brian.ross@abcnews.com”, “60m@cbsnews.com”

Subject: Freedom of Information Act for the State of Ct.

Captain Rios:

Please provide me with copies of the contracts and costs for the Crime Scene Cleanup in Decontaminating and Sanitizing the Sandy Hook Elementary School after Dec 14, 2012 .

The School Districts was considering allowing children and school staff to return to the school and now they have decided just to tear it down.

Who was the company that you the police allowed in the school providing me with the start date and end date of removing all of the Bio-Hazard materials.

Copy of the licenses that the company provided to you for transporting Medical Waste.

They would have to remove all the blood, bodily fluids, brain matter, skull fragments and around 45-60 gallons of blood based on the number of children and school staff shot and killed that day.

I am the Chief Investigator for the Children’s Safety Institute and a School safety Expert which now requires this information to be made available since it has been 11 month and you have not even provided a simple police or incident report.

If you do not have that information then please direct me to the agency that would have been responsible for decontaminating the crime scene and Sanitizing it since you allowed them into the school to remove furniture.

My address is [address]

Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 11:00:41 -0500

To: Boston <Boston.Mail@ic.fbi.gov>

Subject: Re: Do I need to get arrested to show the FBI’s negligence in Sandy Hook?

Boston FBI Offices;You get things done.Boston Marathon Bombing and spectators killed and seriously injured and you the Boston FBI in three days solve this heinous crime.Millions of people watching and with a President stating in a National Press Conference that he will use every resource in his office in solving this horrendous crime just as he stated during the Sandy Hook Press Conference.You are good and now I am being told that the FBI has NO jurisdiction in the Sandy Hook Elemenatry School Shooting. That only the CT State Troopers and the Dansbury State Attorney control this event yet I am told that you the FBI in New Haven are being told to retract your official report and that is why it is taking so long.I call this bull****. Sorry for the profanity.I know the FBI since I worked with you guys in Miami, Florida as a Florida State Trooper and will never for get April 11, 1986 when two of your Agents were killed and five others were serioulsy injured.>We are law enforcment partners for life and after having to seen that crime scene my request for information and help should not be that difficult.I understand crime scenes and how we collect evidence but after 11 months and the failure of disclosing the truth has caused National Panic and Fear in all schools across this country and I can take you guys on a field trip and show it.Panic and fear should not drive school safety especially when we have not heard the truth.You act accordingly when knowing all the facts.Please help and I know it is New haven but they refuse to respond.Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:17:45 -0500

To: <newhaven@ic.fbi.gov>

Subject: Do I need to get arrested to make my point?

Newhaven FBI Field Offices:

In major crimes such at Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting multiple agencies work closely together is trying to solve a crime as quickly as possible so rummors don’t fly around and create panic and fear as it now has now at sandy Hook.

You are part of this huge problem because I know that President has the report on the Sandy Hook supposed incident.

I know that the Attorney General Eric Holder has the report of the supposed incident at Sandy Hook. Why not the National Media and put this ever occurring Sandy Hook terms to bed.

Boston; FBI replied and this was my response back to them.

>You make things happen.

You get things done.

Boston Marathon Bombing in which spectators were killed and seriously injured and you the Boston FBI in three days solve this heinous crime.

Millions of people watching and with a President stating in a National Press Conference that he will use every resource in his office in solving this horrendous crime just as he stated during the Sandy Hook Press Conference.

You are good and now I am being told that the FBI has NO jurisdiction in the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting. That only the CT State Troopers and the Dansbury State Attorney control this event yet I am told that you the FBI in New Haven are being told to retract your official report and that is why it is taking so long.

I call this bull****. Sorry for the profanity.

I know the FBI since I worked with you guys in Miami, Florida as a Florida State Trooper and will never for get April 11, 1986 when two of your Agents were killed and five others were serioulsy injured.

We are law enforcment partners for life and after having to seen that crime scene my request for information and help should not be that difficult.

I understand crime scenes and how we collect evidence but after 11 months and the failure of disclosing the truth has caused National Panic and Fear in all schools across this country and I can take you guys on a field trip and show it.

Panic and fear should not drive school safety especially when we have not heard the truth.

You act accordingly when knowing all the facts.

Please help and I know it is New haven but they refuse to respond.

Wolfgang W Halbig

Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:18:58 -0500

Subject: CT Freedom of Information Request again

Kathy;

You don’t return my phone calls and now I am requesting again the following which has nothing to do with the criminal investigation or places children and school staff at risk.

Please provide quickly.

Please provide me with copies of the contracts and costs for the Crime Scene Cleanup in Decontaminating and Sanitizing the Sandy Hook Elementary School after Dec 14, 2012 .

The School Districts was considering allowing children and school staff to return to the school and now they have decided just to tear it down.

Who was the company that you the police allowed in the school providing me with the start date and end date of removing all of the Bio-Hazard materials.

Copy of the licenses that the company provided to you for transporting Medical Waste.

They would have to remove all the blood, bodily fluids, brain matter, skull fragments and around 45-60 gallons of blood based on the number of children and school staff shot and killed that day.

I am the Chief Investigator for the Children’s Safety Institute and a School safety Expert which now requires this information to be made available since it has been 11 month and you have not even provided a simple police or incident report.

If you do not have that information then please direct me to the agency that would have been responsible for decontaminating the crime scene and Sanitizing it since you allowed them into the school to remove furniture.

My address is [address]

Thanks

Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:38:07 -0500

To: “Rubio, Casework (Rubio)” <Casework_Rubio@rubio.senate.gov>

Subject: Re: Request a investigative copy if the Sandy Hook School shooting from President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder now.

Whoever the case worker is:

You just don;t get it do you? This is as urgent as it can get. I am a Florida constituent who needs the Senator to get off his ass and get the report on Sandy Hook from the President or Attorney General Eric Holder.

You have NO clue as to what is happening out here with panic and fear running wild in all of our schools and you just don’t get it.

If you wait until Dec 14, 2012 when it becomes the first year anniversary of the Sandy Hook Shooting we will only escalate this panic and fear.

Do your research you don’t wait 11 month and have no solutions to the shooting especially when the FBI was directed by the President to investigate.

I need to hear from you and that Senator quickly on this issue and don’t tell me that this not an urgent issue pleae.

Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Subject: Criminal Investigation is now closed so please provide my FOIA request now.

I need you and your school superintendent to honor my CT State FOIA request that have been requested three months ago.

I requesting again under the CT State FOIA request protocols the following;

Contractors name and business address and contact numbers who was hired by the Sandy Hook Elementary School or the Newtown School District in installing the security system at the old Sandy Hook Elementary School.

The cost of the total project

The cost broken down by line item such as door locks at the front door, camera system to monitor people at the door and the recording system costs.

The cost of CCTV cameras for the school and the recording device purchased.

I do not want to know the locations of those cameras for school safety reason,

You were provided a complete and free security system by Stanley Security K-12 which included card readers for school staff, front door access controal with video monitoring and color CCTV cameras throughout the school.

I even know were they are located but I do not care about that just provide the information for the old Sandy Hook School.

Second Request under the Ct State FOIA request procedures;

1.The company that you the Newtown School Board and the Director of Facilities contracted to decontaminate and Santize the Sandy Hook Elementary School of all Bio-Hazards rsulting from the Dec 14, 2012 school killings.

2. The start date of the project in removing all Bio-Hazards such as Blood, Bodily Fluids, brain matter, skull fragments, blood stained carpets in room 8 and room 10, blood splatter on desks and walls and windows etc.

3. The ending date of the project and total cost for decontaminationg the Sandy Hook Elementary School since you were considering opening the school again.

4. A copy of the contractors certification that he is approved in conducting crime scene decontamination of all Bio-Hazards in the State of Ct.

Your secretary took my other request of the FOIA dealing with the Life Insurance that the school board had to pay to six school satff members beneficiaries when they were killed in the line of duty.

Also the workers Compensation death benefits paid by the school board to the school staff members beneficiaries who were killed in the line of duty by the school district.

This is my research project for my Doctorate so please provide this information.

Thanks

Wolfgang W halbig

352——–

[address]

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:06:02 -0500

Subject: Ct Freedom of Information Act Request

Kathy;

This FOIA request is for the the name and all contact numbers of the Newtown School Districts licensed School Asbestos Inspector.

This request is also for all copies of all reinspections required every three years starting in 1997 through the demolition of the Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2013.

Please provide copies of written notification for each of the years listed to parents, school staff and employees organizations on an annual basis regarding the availability of the Sandy Hook Asbestos Management Plan.

Please provide training verification for your custodial Staff at Sandy Hook of the 14 hours of training and the two hours of training within the first 60 days of hire.

I hope that is not exempt as you always respond exempt.

Also do not make the Police Chief respond to my Newtown School District FOIA requests it is your responsibility.

I have forwarded my complaints to the Freedom of Information Commission for a response of your stone walling my requests.

Please mail all information requested to [address]

Thanks

Wolfgang w halbig

352———

Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 08:43:53 -0500

To: Sally Cox <coxs@newtown.k12.ct.us>

Subject: SHS Parent Contact

I am a trainer for the US Justice Department COPS IN SCHOOL PROGRAM.

Are you a registered Nurse?

Why in the closet for four hours?

Why close your eyes when you have seen blood before you are a nurse?

Wolfgang W halbig

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:51:52 -0500

To: “Vance, Paul” <Paul.Vance@ct.gov>

Cc: “Kehoe, Michael” <michael.kehoe@newtown-ct.gov>, “Ross, Brian E.” “60m@cbsnews.com” “Tom Winter (Personal)”

Subject: CT Freedom of Information Act request again

Lt. Vance;

You are great at ignoring CT Freedom of Information requests which being a law enforcement officer makes you intentionally reposnible since you threatened others for posting false information.

You threatened people with arrest and yet you fail to comply with the laws of CT.

I am requesting againg the Flight log of Ct Trooper One Helicopter for Dec 13, 2012 and Dec 14, 2012 starting each day at 6:00 am and ending each of those days at 6:00 pm.

I am requesting the helicopter manifest as to who was on board and all copies of video that was shot and recorded for both days that are dated and time stamped for accuracy.

I am also requesting the company that was contracted to clean up all Bio-Hazards such as all the blood, brain matters, bone fragments, stained carpet with blood. Bookbags and furniture that was contaminated and had to be sanitized.

These are simple questions that even you should understand and have this request processed urgently

The case is closed and I believe the information is not exempt form public records.

Please act accordingly as someone who is a PIO for the CT State Police.

Thanks

Wolfgang W halbig

[address]

352———

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:25:05 -0500

To: Kathy June <newtown.k12.ct.us>

Cc: “Ross, Brian E.” <Brian.E.Ross@abc.com>, “60m@cbsnews.com”

Subject: Asbestos in the Sandy Hook School

Kathy;

I am requesting under the CT Freedom of Information Act the Tri-annual Asbestos Inspection reports from a private individual certified in conducting this required inspections.

I want the name of the company ans contact numbers.

I need copies of the reports starting in 2002 through 2011.

I need copies of letetrs sent to parents and teachers informaing them of all of the Asbestos inside the Sandy Hook Elemenatry School.

There is NO doubt that Asbestos was present since I am providing you a picture of a company demolishing the scvhool and not using the proerr Asbestos removal protocol which is a serious federal violation.

Please provide this quickly since I have tried over and over again with NO return phone calls or repsonses to my Ct of Information Act requests.

Thanks again

Wolfgang W Halbig

Note the tone of his e-mails. Is it any wonder he was dismissed without consideration as a crank?

As for things being fishy, some people have a tendency to take their non-sensical reasoning too far. You know, conspiracy theorists. ;-)

There is so much evidence confirming the shooting that denying it happened, as Mr. Halbig does, based on either minor inconsistencies, or more often delusion, that the level of cognitive dissonance required to maintain such a fantasy is utterly incomprehensible.

Archived