Florida vs. Alabama

AUTUmike

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driskel is awful. How many times did he sail it over his target's head or completely out of bounds? Geez. He's not very good in the run game either.

Have to give Blake Sims credit though, he looked on point.

Sims played well. Very funny to know uaters did not want him as the starter. BTW...is Coker still ahead in the Heisman race?

Sims played well. Very funny to know uaters did not want him as the starter. BTW...is Coker still ahead in the Heisman race?

Shoot man he has it locked up now. With JW and his problems the committee isn't going to even think about him now.

I actually went to the game with some friends. Bammer turnovers made the score at the half look respectable and the final score look more respectable than it actually was. This game could have easily been 49 - 0 or 56 - 0. It was that bad. Total dominance on both sides of the ball. IMO, Muschamp is toast and the gators will be going after Mullen when the season is over. Right now, they are a dumpster fire along whe lines of our 2012 team.

The Heisman is a freaking joke these days, IMO.

I actually went to the game with some friends. Bammer turnovers made the score at the half look respectable and the final score look more respectable than it actually was. This game could have easily been 49 - 0 or 56 - 0. It was that bad. Total dominance on both sides of the ball. IMO, Muschamp is toast and the gators will be going after Mullen when the season is over. Right now, they are a dumpster fire along whe lines of our 2012 team.

The stupid errors, And turnovers uat had won't go so well against ole miss/msu/aTm or us.

Florida just sucks. They have no depth and the starters are just average. Muschamp might not make it to season's end.

Florida just sucks. They have no depth and the starters are just average. Muschamp might not make it to season's end.

I don't know who they would have coach the team for the rest of the season. If the team quits trying it might make sense. I would say that they just let it ride to the seasons end and the day after the last game fire him then.

I don't know who they would have coach the team for the rest of the season. If the team quits trying it might make sense. I would say that they just let it ride to the seasons end and the day after the last game fire him then.

I believe the unwritten target win count for Muschamp this season is 8 or 9 regular season wins prior to bowl season for job retention. Since the Idaho game was cancelled, and the AD Foley will likely not pursue another coordinator on the next search, who will become the next croc skipper?

I believe the unwritten target win count for Muschamp this season is 8 or 9 regular season wins prior to bowl season for job retention. Since the Idaho game was cancelled, and the AD Foley will likely not pursue another coordinator on the next search, who will become the next croc skipper?

my guess is they go after Mullen. Outside that I really don't know

Not likely they fire him mid-season, but I'd be willing to bet Jeremy Foley has already started putting out feelers to his short list.

Archived