Many Democrat Senators are running from the failure that is Obama

AUisAll

The Republicans should hang him around their necks and remind everyone...."I told you so"..... :hellyeah:

They are deathly afraid of being tied to him. That's why they wanted him to delay amnesty until after the election. That would have guaranteed a landslide for republicans. If we could get these chicken republicans to actually offer up an agenda ala the contract with America they would not only win but win a huge majority in the house and a sizable majority in the Senate.

I would vote for her.

SoS.jpg

I simply can't decide. Have her bikini photos?

One thing that everyone must keep in mind is that even if the Democratic Party senate candidates are running as far away from Obama as they possibly can, if the Democrats retain control of the Senate, they will re-elect Harry Reid (D-NV) to be majority leader. He's the one who sets the agenda for the Senate, not Barack Obama. He's the one who has blocked nearly 400 bills passed by the US House from seeing the light of day in the Senate. I'm not a big fan of Mitch McConnell, who'll become majority leader if the GOP takes over the Senate; but, Harry Reid is one of the most polarizing and overly partisan party leaders that's ever been in the US Senate.

AURandy.....good point.

AUUSN.......I was making a joke. I just assumed the pic was in a mess hall, or some eating place, since there appears to be ketchup, etc, on one of the tables.

Which one is you?

I'm in the green "Guacs." She came out on a military voting fact finding mission to identify ways to increase voting participation. She was very motivated to learn our mission and asked a lot of questions. After the visit she even took the time to hand write me a letter and commission me a Kentucky Colonel.

One thing that everyone must keep in mind is that even if the Democratic Party senate candidates are running as far away from Obama as they possibly can, if the Democrats retain control of the Senate, they will re-elect Harry Reid (D-NV) to be majority leader. He's the one who sets the agenda for the Senate, not Barack Obama. He's the one who has blocked nearly 400 bills passed by the US House from seeing the light of day in the Senate. I'm not a big fan of Mitch McConnell, who'll become majority leader if the GOP takes over the Senate; but, Harry Reid is one of the most polarizing and overly partisan party leaders that's ever been in the US Senate.

He is also a world class clueless idiot.

Archived