CSM Bennie Atkins

AUFAN78

Having spent time at Fort Sherman I can attest he was quite the warrior in his day and I never met the guy. Just saying....

I have the pleasure of talking to Mr. Bennie about 3 times a week. You won't meet a nicer, more genuine man in your life. This awards ceremony has been a long time coming. I can't think of a more deserving individual!

That was apparent during the ceremony. I would bet he has great stories about JOTC Panama.

I have the pleasure of talking to Mr. Bennie about 3 times a week. You won't meet a nicer, more genuine man in your life. This awards ceremony has been a long time coming. I can't think of a more deserving individual!

That was apparent during the ceremony. I would bet he has great stories about JOTC Panama.

That brings up one of the things I've noticed about people with military careers. I've noticed that the more distinguished and active someone's military career is, the less they talk about it. The three most decorated veterans I have ever met never said a word about their service. I never knew they served until weeks after knowing them. Mr. Bennie is one of those gentlemen.

That brings up one of the things I've noticed about people with military careers. I've noticed that the more distinguished and active someone's military career is, the less they talk about it. The three most decorated veterans I have ever met never said a word about their service. I never knew they served until weeks after knowing them. Mr. Bennie is one of those gentlemen.

Correct. Very humble individuals. You would likely have to engage him in conversation.

Archived