Simulating Jake Waters

Milnewd

My prediction is whether we can stop Jake Waters scrambling on 2nd and 3rd and long will determine whether we win or lose the game. Extending drives will keep our offense off the field, as well as the strong possibility of adding points for KSU. Hopefully the coaches are ready.

Jonathan Wallace seems like the one that would play his role in scout team.

Corey Grant

I can pretty much say with 100% confidence that they're not using Corey Grant on the scout team.

Ya, I realized he's not on the scout team, but he's probably a good stand in with better running ability. Honestly, I don't know

:dunno:

Corey Grant

I can pretty much say with 100% confidence that they're not using Corey Grant on the scout team.

Ya, I realized he's not on the scout team, but he's probably a good stand in with better running ability. Honestly, I don't know

:dunno:

I hear what you're saying but comparing Jake Waters' running ability to Corey Grant's is an insult to Corey Grant.

My prediction is whether we can stop Jake Waters scrambling on 2nd and 3rd and long will determine whether we win or lose the game. Extending drives will keep our offense off the field, as well as the strong possibility of adding points for KSU. Hopefully the coaches are ready.

3rd and long really concerns me with Waters. I'm hoping we're able to keep containment and not overpursue.

Sounds like Johnson was Waters for the "scout" team. I'm really curious to see this Waters guy. I have a feeling he will be pretty similar to Aaron Murray but a little faster a probably not quite as good throwing the ball.

3rd and long really concerns me with Waters. I'm hoping we're able to keep containment and not overpursue.

This guy says bring it

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/robenson_therezie_742855.html

Watching some of highlights from their game against Iowa St, i wasn't all that impressed with his speed or quickness. He got flat out popped a few times by ISU DBs and LBs, I think that will be a little tougher on the body when it is an SEC caliber DB or LB. I think AU will put a spy on him, probably the MLB.

Watching some of highlights from their game against Iowa St, i wasn't all that impressed with his speed or quickness. He got flat out popped a few times by ISU DBs and LBs, I think that will be a little tougher on the body when it is an SEC caliber DB or LB. I think AU will put a spy on him, probably the MLB.

funny, I watched the Michigan game last year and came away very impressed

Waters is not a particularly fast guy. We'll probably spy him with Garrett or Frost.

Sounds like Johnson was Waters for the "scout" team. I'm really curious to see this Waters guy. I have a feeling he will be pretty similar to Aaron Murray but a little faster a probably not quite as good throwing the ball.

Quite honestly, after watching him in a few games last season and this season's replay of KSU/ISU , he reminds me of Tebow with less girth.

We were using our second team offense instead of scout team this week.

I like this. Our second team offense should help us be super prepared for them. We probably have some guys who are more athletic on our second team than they do on their first.

Murray with better throwing ability but only one very, very good WR option.

We were using our second team offense instead of scout team this week.

I like this. Our second team offense should help us be super prepared for them. We probably have some guys who are more athletic on our second team than they do on their first.

Should definitely help our secondary, having to stop Jeremy Johnson. That's a tall task for any defense.

Murray with better throwing ability but only one very, very good WR option.

IMO Waters isn't nearly the passer Murray was, but is better running. His use and style of play kind of reminds me of Tebow with less power. I don't think of Waters as having the agility or elusiveness of a QB like Manziel, for example.

Archived