Jameis at it again

eagle76

When will he learn. When will the nation see him for who/what he really is.........http://collegefootba...lling-incident/ This is more than "just an eye-rolling incident". This is about a young man that has no respect for women. Thinks that he can say and do anything he wants. Will probably get away with just about anything as long as fsu is winning. JUST SAD.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he's been suspended for the first half of the Clemson game ...

FSU announces Jameis Winston is suspended for the first half of the Clemson game.

FSU: “Student-athletes are expected to act in a way that reflects dignity and respect for others."

@DanWolken

As the university’s most visible ambassadors, student-athletes at Florida State are expected to uphold at all times high standards of integrity and behavior that reflect well upon themselves, their families, coaches, teammates, the Department of Athletics and Florida State University. Student-athletes are expected to act in a way that reflects dignity and respect for others.

As a result of his comments yesterday, which were offensive and vulgar, Jameis Winston will undergo internal discipline and will be withheld from competition for the first half of the Clemson game.

The University and athletics department will have no further comment on the matter.

Interim President Garnett S. Stokes

Athletic Director Stan Wilcox

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/Jameis-Winston-suspended-for-first-half-31249520

It really burns me up that the 2004 and 2013 titles were stolen from us by total dirtbags.

"It was not a good decision," coach Jimbo Fisher said of the incident during Wednesday's ACC teleconference. "You can't make certain statements that are derogatory or inflammatory to any person, race or gender. You have to understand that. You have to be very intelligent about what you say, (because) it matters."

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11542412/florida-state-seminoles-qb-jameis-winston-suspended-first-half-game-clemson-tigers-shouting-obscene-phrase-public

The 2013 title wasn't stolen. We lost. I'll give you the 2004 season since Bush was later ruled ineligible, but last year, FSU just beat us.

Winston is just dumb as rocks. Manziel had more sense than he does. Johnny liked to drink and enjoy his spotlight; Jameis has a special knack for offensive and potentially criminal behavior.

Edit: I really enjoyed the "suspend it BIG" line.

Does FSU give media access to him? Seems they should do what AU did with Cam by blocking media from him. It can only get worse.

At a elite liberal arts or Ivy League school he would have to be expelled for threatening women verbally. The press should give FSU the NFL treatment,

FSU has to be very proud of him and their team.............. :puke: :puke: :puke:

The 2013 title wasn't stolen. We lost. I'll give you the 2004 season since Bush was later ruled ineligible, but last year, FSU just beat us.

Winston is just dumb as rocks. Manziel had more sense than he does. Johnny liked to drink and enjoy his spotlight; Jameis has a special knack for offensive and potentially criminal behavior.

I would say it was stolen from us because Winston shouldn't have been playing in that game. FSU didn't investigate his rape case thoroughly enough.

Except if they (FSU and the police) really did coverup and delay, perhaps he would have been charged. suspended and never played in that game. As it is we may have been beaten by a team with a player that should have been ineligible.

Wow. fsu will clearly tolerate damn near anything. An athlete currently under investigation for sexually related charges exhibits this kind of behavior in the middle of campus, so he gets half a game?

If he commits more crimes I hope the victims go after fsu as well, if possible.

The guy is flat out repulsive. He has that distant serial killer look in his eye when he is interviewed. It is amusing to hear him praise God.

Jameis Winston met with the media just moments about his suspension for the first half of the Clemson game.

He issued an apology prior to addressing the Clemson game.

"I just want to apologize to the university, to my coaches and to my teammates," Winston said.

"I'm not a 'me' person, but, in that situation, that was a selfless act. And that's not how you do things around here.

"I want to apologize to my teammates because I have now made a selfish act for them."

Winston also said that he has texted with Sean Maguire and that Maguire will "do great." He said that he and Maguire will go over film this week to get Maguire ready.

“I’m going to make sure he does a great job because me and him are going to go to work," Winston said.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Contents/Jameis-Winston-addresses-suspension-31250856

I would love it if FSU lost Saturday because of his absence.

I would love it even more if he ended up being tried on the rape allegations and this public demonstration of misogyny (and possible sociopathy) was presented to the jury.

To me, this is simply an eye-rolling moment.

Should he have known better than to blurt this out in public? Perhaps.

However, he didn't hurt anyone. He didn't do anything illegal as far as I can tell.

Some may find it in bad taste, but a.) that's subjective and b.) apparently he's quoting something from an internet meme - so he's just using some contextual pop cultural reference to get a laugh out of his friends. Or at least that's what I'm gathering from reading articles.

And for us to cry about how 'we shouldn't have had to play against him' in the NCG just sounds like sour grapes; no different than Oregon, Bama, Georgia fans saying they shouldn't have had to play against Cam in 2010 because they think there was a cover-up to allow him to play.

I don't think any of us knows all the facts surrounding Jameis's case (or non-case) so I don't judge. Or I try not to.

Does Mr. Winston rub me the wrong way sometimes? Sure. But it's none of my business.

Furthermore, regarding football, there's no real cheating going on here, so I don't see a reason to complain about games that shouldn't have won by FSU.

Just my take. I could be wrong.

To me, this is simply an eye-rolling moment.

Should he have known better than to blurt this out in public? Perhaps.

However, he didn't hurt anyone. He didn't do anything illegal as far as I can tell.

Some may find it in bad taste, but a.) that's subjective and b.) apparently he's quoting something from an internet meme - so he's just using some contextual pop cultural reference to get a laugh out of his friends. Or at least that's what I'm gathering from reading articles.

And for us to cry about how 'we shouldn't have had to play against him' in the NCG just sounds like sour grapes; no different than Oregon, Bama, Georgia fans saying they shouldn't have had to play against Cam in 2010 because they think there was a cover-up to allow him to play.

I don't think any of us knows all the facts surrounding Jameis's case (or non-case) so I don't judge. Or I try not to.

Does Mr. Winston rub me the wrong way sometimes? Sure. But it's none of my business.

Furthermore, regarding football, there's no real cheating going on here, so I don't see a reason to complain about games that shouldn't have won by FSU.

Just my take. I could be wrong.

It would normally be a situation that is passed by, but you have to remember FSU has Title IX investigators probing EVERYTHING.

Archived