Auburn vs. Kansas State - Pregame Sights & Sounds

RunInRed

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that last pic has quite a view. The stadium looks kind of small what is it 45,000-50,000?

50K plus a few...looks like plenty of parking space....level ground all the way to Denver.

The outside/main entrance of the stadium looks like those old school prisons. Seriously. :)

It looks like something Stalin would have approved of.

The outside/main entrance of the stadium looks like those old school prisons. Seriously. :)/>

I was thinking the same thing lol

"We're on a mission from Gad."

Anyone know who the TV commentators are for the game? I'm guessin fowler and herby?

During College Football Daily, they made reference to Palmer being at the game so my guess is Gushberger and the Batchelor. I'll have my AuburnSports radio Ap going...

Anyone know who the TV commentators are for the game? I'm guessin fowler and herby?

During College Football Daily, they made reference to Palmer being at the game so my guess is Gushberger and the Batchelor. I'll have my AuburnSports radio Ap going...

No, it's the Thursday night crew. Reece Davis, Palmer, and David Pollack

No, it's the Thursday night crew. Reece Davis, Palmer, and David Pollack

That's right. Wasn't thinking.. So we gotta bammer doing play-by-play while a gator & dawg try to out talk each other during an Auburn game.

Nice... :-\

Archived