Whitehead not making trip to Kansas State

Barnacle

Anyone have any info?

It's been confirmed that Jermaine Whitehead was not on the plane to go to Kansas State for tomorrow game. The reason is unknown at this time and we will not allow rumors here as to why he didn't go.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what happened. None. I will say this. If another senior got in trouble with the law, I'd make every single senior on the team run the dang sand pit every day of the LaTech prep week. One guy gets punished, you all get punished. Police each other.

Guess we will find out what we have as far as depth behind him.

He's been our best defensive player so far this season. This could hurt. If there has been a death in his family we'd know about it. Some "incident" and the silence will be deafening.

Over the last two seasons (and this one's only 2 games in) it seems to be a real challenge to keep the defensive players healthy/eligible. As for him personally, I hope it's nothing too serious (outside of missing the game)...

He posted this on his twitter 3 hours ago:

@j2whitehead

retweet from @Bible_Time:

"Life is not fair, but God is always faithful"

Whitehead has no trend. No question he's handled himself with class start to finish at Auburn. If this is a suspension though, this senior class has a trend going.

He posted this on his twitter 3 hours ago:

@j2whitehead

retweet from @Bible_Time:

"Life is not fair, but God is always faithful"

Not a twitter guy, but I like his tweet. Regardless of the situation, he sounds like a young man with good character.

Again, I hope it's nothing too serious. God bless him.

Looks like he is not with the team. No more news yet.

Isn't speculation what forums are all about, minus the negative talk.

And if members would refrain from that, this thread may actually survive.

just saw on another board that JG Tate had tweeted that this has nothing to do with drugs....????????????

Well, the last suspension of a Sr did, so.... I guess that's good news ? :gofig:

Archived