Auburn Commit All-Star Selection List

TigerEye24

Can we keep a running list of guys we have committed that are being selected to these games

So far (unless I have missed some):

Kerryon Johnson (UA)

Bailey Sharp (UA)

Kaleb Kim (USA)

Richard McBryde (USA or UA)

Tyler Carr (USA)

Darrell Williams (USA)

Chandler Cox (USA)

Jordan Colbert (USA or UA)

Tyler Queen (USA)

D'Anfernee McGriff (UA)

I have a friend who recruits for USA. He called me yesterday and invited me back this year to the game. Last year was awesome! Got to meet a lot of kids who are now seeing playing time at various schools. Also got to meet parents many of which are former NFL players. Really great city and fun atmosphere for all. War Eagle!

Can we keep a running list of guys we have committed that are being selected to these games

Kerryon Johnson (UA)

Bailey Sharp (UA)

Kaleb Kim (USA)

It would be easiest and simpler if WEAU would be willing to add that info by the stars for each recruit in his 2 OPs of his 2015 recruiting board thread.

Kerryon Johnson (UA)

Bailey Sharp (UA)

Kaleb Kim (USA)

It would be easiest and simpler if WEAU would be willing to add that info by the stars for each recruit in his 2 OPs of his 2015 recruiting board thread.

I'll work on it. I'm at Olive Branch HS football game right now.

Kerryon Johnson (UA)

Bailey Sharp (UA)

Kaleb Kim (USA)

Done.

• 3 months later...

Marquel Harrell played in the Semper Fi all star game and was an impact player, pushing people around all day. You'd never know it from this picture, but Marquel has a real mean streak when he straps it on. I hope he and Auburn stay this close to his coach, because Creekside (right up I85 in Fairburn, GA) can be a gold mine for Auburn. I saw a Creekside game earlier this year and couldn't believe Marquel was only a three star.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6j_nwVCYAAYNn1.jpg:large

Archived