Mizzou - Indiana

AUbritt

Is this their first real team of the season?

No. IU is terrible. Maybe Mizzou just took them for granted.

Well, maybe the correct answer is: Yes, but IU is terrible. Mizzou's toughest game so far has been UCF.

I've only watched a little of this game, but it looks as if IU is dominating the line of scrimmage. Odd.

This game reminds me a lot of ours. Mizzou's offense is generally sharp, but they've struggled throughout.

Kevin Wilson has better athletes at IU than what they are used to even at the line of scrimmage, but I'm shocked their D has kept them in the game today.

They are a LOT better than that BGSU loss, but they are playing over their heads now.

The lack of depth may get them here in the 4th quarter.

My father-in-law is a faithful IU hoops AND football season-ticket holder. That's a LOT of bad football over the years. We were both at the 1990 Peach Bowl almost 17 years before I met his daughter, my now wife.

MOST all-time losses in D-1: something like 640 or so. NW is right behind them a game or two with that distinction.

This would be their first victory over a ranked opponent in EIGHT years. An AU coach would be questioned if he didn't beat a RANKED opponent within eight GAMES.

Kevin Wilson has better athletes at IU than what they are used to even at the line of scrimmage, but I'm shocked their D has kept them in the game today.

They are a LOT better than that BGSU loss, but they are playing over their heads now.

The lack of depth may get them here in the 4th quarter.

My father-in-law is a faithful IU hoops AND football season-ticket holder. That's a LOT of bad football over the years. We were both at the 1990 Peach Bowl almost 17 years before I met his daughter, my now wife.

MOST all-time losses in D-1: something like 640 or so. NW is right behind them a game or two with that distinction.

This would be their first victory over a ranked opponent in EIGHT years. An AU coach would be questioned if he didn't beat a RANKED opponent within eight GAMES.

Well. looks like your father-in-law may be pretty happy right now!

Archived