Jameis Winston Saturday antics

Stripe

Was listening to Fox sports this evening right before the FSU clemson game. They said that JW dressed out in full pads and gear and was out practicing with the team during warmups. The Jimbo Fisher blew a gasket when he saw him. JW was supposed to be on the sidelines for the game...who was dumb enough to even let him in the locker room today, much less on the sidelines for the game, then the jacktard dresses and goes on the field for warmups in a game he knows he's suspended for...WTF!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very surprised to even see him on the sideline for this game. Usually if you are suspended for a game it means that you are not a part of the team that day. He hasn't learned a thing. I hope FSU loses and they miss the playoff because of that kid.

I wonder if anyone can get through that thick skull. Sad and shameful for FSU.

Obviously, he is not taking the suspension seriously. I don't think this deal is over yet. More to come.

That interim FSU president may have to suspend fisher too. FSU has the PSU protect the football team problem. The president can't trust anyone for a straight answer about what is really going on there. He may never get a job as president, but he has a chance to be famous..

Come on your going tell me senior coaches didn't know he was dressing out!?!? Every set of pads etc.. are laid out by the managers at lockers in advance at the stadium at the game. I do not believe for a second that this was unknown that he was going to put on pads. Some of the coaches had to know. Are pads put out for injured players that are not going to play? I think only jerseys are laid out for them. This is the same as an injured player. Someone laid out pads for him and some of the coaches knew he was getting in pads....

And of course, the cameras show him as much as possible....which is what that sociopath wants. What a jerkoff.

if he ever winds up in prison, that attitude will get adjusted quickly.

He probably will. He should be there now.

Every set of pads etc.. are laid out by the managers at lockers in advance at the stadium at the game.

^^^^This^^^^

Remember the scene from Rudy with "the dress list" put posted by the Head Coach....

Come on your going tell me senior coaches didn't know he was dressing out!?!? Every set of pads etc.. are laid out by the managers at lockers in advance at the stadium at the game. I do not believe for a second that this was unknown that he was going to put on pads. Some of the coaches had to know. Are pads put out for injured players that are not going to play? I think only jerseys are laid out for them. This is the same as an injured player. Someone laid out pads for him and some of the coaches knew he was getting in pads....

I think my issue is the idiot should not have even been in the stands much less the sidelines or locker room. He's not injured, he's suspended. Means no team anything. Should have been back at his dorm room under lock and key.

My issue is the "surprised coach".... I agree he should of been back in the dorm...

JW should have been at the dorm with an off the field football assistant to watch him and keep him out of trouble and away from the game. If he did some how get a uniform and dressed out, fisher should have sent him off the field and told him and this staff baby sitter to get him off the field and out of the stadium.

That said I agree fisher knew about and planned all of this. It was an arrogant near insubordinate stunt to embarrass the administration.

I live in Hueytown and my wife is an alum. He has had a free hand all through highschool and no one has ever told him no because he was a great football player. He has found a school that is willing to continue the tradition of protecting key players. Fisher had to know he was dressing out or he's not very astute. This is definitely a slap at the authority of the President's office. Fisher was making excuses without actually saying it

Free crab legs university is gonna burn in hell for JW very soon.

I was thinking the same thing. Jimbo probably set this up to puton a show in front of the cameras to make him "look" like a disciplinarian. What a joke. Seeing that chump with a big smile on his face on the sideline made me want to puke.

Come on guys, it was an honest mistake. You expect CJF to know what his suspended, heat on the program bringing, Heisman winning, crab leg stealing, national championship winning, sexual assaulting, offensive remarking QB is doing?

/sarcasm

Come on guys, it was an honest mistake. You expect CJF to know what his suspended, heat on the program bringing, Heisman winning, crab leg stealing, national championship winning, sexual assaulting, offensive remarking QB is doing?

/sarcasm

You forgot the pellet gun glass breaking at the apartment and soft drink stealing

/sarcasm

You forgot the pellet gun glass breaking at the apartment and soft drink stealing

And Burger King soft drink stealing.....

Archived