Jameis Winston Saturday antics

Stripe

Well now they are calling it a miscommunication http://www.cbssports...on-dressing-out

I can see that.

Jimbo and company merely failed to realize that JW is apparently such a fool that one must text, call, twitter, e-mail, snail mail, write in big letters on his locker, tape it to his forehead, AND personally have at least three coaches shout it in his face before he could understand something as complex as "You're banned the entire game. DON'T DRESS OUT!" <_</> :gofig:/>

Not really....as I opined somewhere else...what Jimbo was really saying to Jameis was,,,,,this is not a big deal....we are just doing this because of public pressure...don't worry about it.

The underlying story is that it is not FSU anymore. It is JWUniversity. If Jimbo can't make sure he doesn't dress out, it makes me question more his judgement. Forget the media hype that already exists, he is dropping the ball. He is not leading he is reacting to JW actions and lack of respect. To go thru the female sexual harassment issues and then shout sexual degrading comments about women in an public union in the presence of women shows a further lack of respect. The young man is in his third year at a major university. He does not represent his University very well. It is about JW to JW no matter what he says. His actions are speaking louder than his words. Jermaine Whitehead was indefinitely suspended for arguing with a coach. He was not prancing around on the sidelines flaunting a suspension.

The concept and state of being ashamed for one's inappropriate actions is dead for JW and at FSU. Breaking school rules, vandalizing property, committing petty theft, accused of a sexual assault, and he still risks his career and team's success by making a sexually offensive comment on campus in a public area. Then Fisher stands there wanting to win at any cost. If Fisher was an NFL coach there would also be nationwide calls for his firing.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember in one of Saban's first years at UAT, he "suspended" a player but the player dressed and warmed up. There was debate on here about what that even meant. Wish I could remember who it was.

DJ Hall?

Don't even get me started on what was allowed to go on with that kid.

Anybody see that gif of Jimbo talking to Jameis? Watch it again and watch how Jimbo turns around and makes sure the cameras are on him, and then proceeds to seemingly tell JW to go take his pads off. Looks like a setup to me.

Anybody see that gif of Jimbo talking to Jameis? Watch it again and watch how Jimbo turns around and makes sure the cameras are on him, and then proceeds to seemingly tell JW to go take his pads off. Looks like a setup to me.

Or he looked around as in "I shouldn't lose my cool here and berate him in front of all these cameras". That's how I personally took it.

Also I find it funny that people are labeling him a sociopath and stuff, lol as if ANYBODY on here personally knows him. Judging him based on how his facial expressions are when 20 mics and cameras are in his face? That's not fair. If i were to judge Nick Marshall or Cam Newton, for that matter, under the same circumstances in interviews I would question their reading level. But I know that is not an appropriate setting to judge someone on. Not everyone is polished in front of the camera and dozens of mics. I'm sure Cam and Nick are muuuch looser in a non-media setting.

That being said, Jameis Winston's actions seem to suggest he is a full fledged idiot.

Or he looked around as in "I shouldn't lose my cool here and berate him in front of all these cameras". That's how I personally took it.

Also I find it funny that people are labeling him a sociopath and stuff, lol as if ANYBODY on here personally knows him. Judging him based on how his facial expressions are when 20 mics and cameras are in his face? That's not fair. If i were to judge Nick Marshall or Cam Newton for that matter under the same circumstances in interviews I would question their reading level. But I know that is not an appropriate setting to judge someone on. Not everyone is polished in front of the camera and dozens of mics. I'm sure Cam and Nick are muuuch looser in a non-media setting.

That being said, Jameis Winston's actions seem to suggest he is a full fledged idiot.

Well I don't know what he is besides an idiot. He seems to think he is above the law. Maybe he just needs to grow up. I know that becoming an NFL player or MLB player isn't going to make him grow up. Give all that money to someone who is very immature and it's a recipe for disaster. He could grow up and turn into a fine human being, end up in prison or anywhere in between. I can say this much. He better be careful of how he handles himself, especially where women are concerned. He's going to find a woman he is attracted to but is setting him up. He's damn lucky that girl he assaulted wasn't my daughter. He would be 6 feet under and I'd be in prison.

Also I find it funny that people are labeling him a sociopath and stuff, lol as if ANYBODY on here personally knows him. Judging him based on how his facial expressions are when 20 mics and cameras are in his face? That's not fair. If i were to judge Nick Marshall or Cam Newton, for that matter, under the same circumstances in interviews I would question their reading level. But I know that is not an appropriate setting to judge someone on. Not everyone is polished in front of the camera and dozens of mics. I'm sure Cam and Nick are muuuch looser in a non-media setting.

He's a rapist, a thief, a vandal and a liar. That's plenty of evidence. Sociopaths are like any other dysfunction....there is a whole spectrum. He falls along that spectrum somewhere based on his behavior.

Archived