Please tell me why

AUWALT

Like someone else said, Gus was just trying to get a certain look and it didn't happen. No worries.

Most likely true...but in the case under discussion I don't think the players knew what Gus had in mind....sure was a lot of switching around and a few bewildered looks on the faces of the players. Fortunately, nothing too bad happened and it did not affect the outcome of the game.

The way that game looked and how Lashley was calling the plays i think Jeremy Johnson would have done better in that game.We weren't really doing the up tempo run game and lining up doing the same plays sometimes. If the oc is gonna slow auburns offense down a little bit and throw alot more it needs to Jeremy playing.He wont get half of his passes batted down.If Nicks are man we need to play to his strengths and get back to "Auburn Fast" Also I kno Rhett is Gus's boy and all by if trying to help him out career wise comes at the expense of Auburn losing F that! Gus needs to take over calling the majority of the plays again for the rest of the season.

uh, i missed the news that Gus was NOT calling the plays?????

Like someone else said, Gus was just trying to get a certain look and it didn't happen. No worries.

No respect for VT. No respect, I tell ya! :no:

VT's is probably the right answer to the OP's question, IMO.

No respect for VT. No respect, I tell ya! :no:

VT's is probably the right answer to the OP's question, IMO.

;)

I was thinking it was a way to sneak JJ into the game. For the first play he was a decoy but I think the second play he was supposed to be quarterback. Since JJ was already on the field they could snap the ball quick not allowing K state to substitute any players. Through the confusion it's hard to tell who was in the wrong spot, Bray or JJ. (I haven't reviewed my recording yet)

Speaking of substitutions; it looked like, in the 1st qtr, that the refs were holding up signaling the ball into play in order to give K St plenty of time to substitute.

Some of you guys are friggin delusional.

Yes they are. JJ will get his shot next year. Get over it. I think some of you guys will never be happy. We could have the greatest starting qb to ever play the game and one incomplete pass and you guys would want the backup in the game. Just stop already damn!

Some of you guys are friggin delusional.

Yes they are. JJ will get his shot next year. Get over it. I think some of you guys will never be happy. We could have the greatest starting qb to ever play the game and one incomplete pass and you guys would want the backup in the game. Just stop already damn!

^^This^^.

Gus is the best offensive mind in the game. Not every play works well but he keeps coming up with new ones.

Think like a comedian. Not every joke "hits the spot" but you keep pushing the envelope every night.

Gus is the best offensive mind in the game. Not every play works well but he keeps coming up with new ones.

Think like a comedian. Not every joke "hits the spot" but you keep pushing the envelope every night.

So now Gus is a comedian? :poke:

So now Gus is a comedian? :poke:

:dunno:

I know Bert isn't.

So now Gus is a comedian? :poke:/>

. So you think he's funny? He amuses you? Do you think he's funny ha-ha?.......

• 4 weeks later...

Archived