more bacon

cooltigger21

Now see, I completely agree this is dumb.

Owner in this case should of told her what he said on Facebook. "We serve breakfast not politics". Then said sorry if you are offended, we won't change our signs or menu and understand if you wish to take your business to another establishment. Mean this is simple advertisement in a multicultural community (meaning someone digs bacon) with no intent but to sell its menu.

This is when I want to the ask the question of what does this woman do for food. Does she go to a grocery store that only caters to Muslim's religious diets, or does she shop the local version of Publix and just ignore that they sell bacon. Does she not subscribe to certain papers cause they carry ads that offer coupons and sales on bacon.

Why is she eating there they server pork by her law/religion she can't WTF is wrong with people

I don't know if she was eating there. She was offended by the sign and raised a ruckus over it.

Bacon cooked or heated up on the grill where other food is prepared. chopped on a cutting board for a salad etc. They don't change gloves when they handle bacon and touch other food etc

And this sounds awesome

Kahlua Batter Dipped French Toast Breakfast... 2 slices of Homemade Challah bread, 2 scrambled eggs & Homefries.

Why is she eating there they server pork by her law/religion she can't WTF is wrong with people

I don't know if she was eating there. She was offended by the sign and raised a ruckus over it.

Bacon cooked or heated up on the grill where other food is prepared. chopped on a cutting board for a salad etc. They don't change gloves when they handle bacon and touch other food etc

They also serve beer so come on people really

Archived