Panetta Critical of Obama Syria Decision

Proud Tiger

Former DOD Leon Panetta surfaces and criticizes Obama's decision not to arm moderate Syrian rebels in 2012. Maybe he will soon tell us what e told Obama in his late night meeting on 9/11/12 after Benghazi I can't wait for the truth to come out and Panetta is an honorable man.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/22/panetta-says-us-paying-price-for-not-arming-syrian-rebels/

Leon P is an honorable man. MAYBE we will get the truth one day...

WT....I predict some here will try to say Obama has made the decision to help the Syrian rebels. In their inability to read, they will overlook the fact Panetta was talking about the failure to make the decision in 2012 that has lead to problems with ISIS NOW.

WT....I predict some here will try to say Obama has made the decision to help the Syrian rebels. In their inability to read, they will overlook the fact Panetta was talking about 2012 the failure to make the decision THEN has lead to problems with ISIS NOW

To be honest I'm not sure we can trust any of these people.

WT....I predict some here will try to say Obama has made the decision to help the Syrian rebels. In their inability to read, they will overlook the fact Panetta was talking about 2012 the failure to make the decision THEN has lead to problems with ISIS NOW

To be honest I'm not sure we can trust any of these people.

You can't trust any of them They seem to switch sides or leaders very quickly.

I wouldn't give them a slingshot! I would provide the Kurds with every option I could but I wouldn't give anyone in Syria a damn thing.

"Hitlary in 2016....Because she knows what is best for YOU"...

Archived