A&M opens at 5.5 points over Arkansas

SumterAubie

Auburn was favored by 20 over Arkansas.

Either the wise guys think far less of A&M than they did of Auburn or Arkansas has earned their respect since our game.

Probably a little of both.

Interesting.....most likely Arky has been better than expected by most people.....should be an interesting and will be an early step in eliminating teams from the SEC West race.

It's going to be hard for anyone to go undefeated but two losses would be a very bad thing for any SEC team IMO.

Interesting.....most likely Arky has been better than expected by most people.....should be an interesting and will be an early step in eliminating teams from the SEC West race.

It's going to be hard for anyone to go undefeated but two losses would be a very bad thing for any SEC team IMO.

If AtM loses, they're still very much in it.

If AtM loses, they're still very much in it.

Sure, right now everybody is "in it" but that won't be the case by the end of the day on Nov 1. Look at the grid schedule .....IMO at least 3 of the SEC West will be out of it....maybe more......and AU will have just begun it's march to the playoff. http://sec12.com/201...-schedule-grid/

Looking forward to this game - just find the differences in style interesting and curious to see how they match up. I watched A&M play Rice and came away very unimpressed with A&M, but I'm not sure that means anything. Rice defense was just able to get off the field time after time when I didnt expect them to be able to. Heck, Old Dominion scored 45 on Rice. I guess it comes down to the Arky secondary and A&M DL. Whichever one plays better probably wins the game.

aTm wins by two TD's - I don'y think their defense can shutdown Hill.

I would be a bit surprised by that....JMO but it will be a contest of ball control....Arky trying to keep the ball away from Hill....and they have a pretty good chance of doing that. USCe just does not have the offense that was expected and could not move the ball and meanwhile, TAMU just pecked USCe to death with short passes.....but after a couple games, the opposition has a better idea what to expect from Hill and how to defend him.

Archived