LOL. Ice Age, uhh, Global warming, uhh, Climate Change, uhh, Climate Disruption

AUisAll

I KNOW we have all put our finger on YOUR problem.....You should not attempt to think....

I think I may have put a finger on part of your problem. You shouldn't seek scientific information from Townhall.com

:laugh:

What are you gonna call it next year?

Really doesn't matter what it's called.

I think I may have put a finger on part of your problem. You shouldn't seek scientific information from Townhall.com

That's true but some appropriate names wouldn't likely work, like 'Made up bullshyt hoax to fool a bunch of simpleton idiots into believing the world is in danger so we can move away from capitalism'.

That's true but some appropriate names wouldn't likely work, like 'Made up bullshyt hoax to fool a bunch of simpleton idiots into believing the world is in danger so we can move away from capitalism'.

That is it exactly. These "caring" people would condemn millions of people to perpetual poverty by denying them affordable electricity. We can't use coal or natural gas. We can't use any fossil fuels. These same people won't let you build a dam on a river for hydroelectric because of some snail darter or whatever other animal they can find. We can't cut down any trees. We can't use nuclear. That leaves us solar and wind and neither of those are sufficient to provide the energy to sustain society.

LOL @ 'freak out'......It's actually fun to poke at the global warming hoax fools. I feel sorry for them in a way but there always has been and always will be ignorant people that will fall for about any hoax imaginable. I perceive these people as just one brain cell away from joining the crowd that drank the poison so they could ride on the Hale Bop comet when it came by. Sadly, there is one born every minute.

Archived