D'Souza's alleged respect for the U.S. doesn't extend to our laws

homersapien

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh get real. That was a political prosecution because he dared criticize and tell the truth about this administration. On a side note the man that produced that video that was blamed for the Benghazi attack is still in jail.

In his last film, "America" he acknowledges he made a mistake and apologized. Wouldn't it be nice if a lot of people I could name would admit their mistakes and apologize to the American people.

Given how vindictive the left is, I'm rather surprised he wasn't sentenced to time in prison. Lending associates money to contribute to a friends campaign seems rather banal in the world of campaign finance corruption that exists today. Five years probation and a $30K fine seems like pretty stiff punshment IMO.

Oh get real. That was a political prosecution because he dared criticize and tell the truth about this administration.

Man, that's some weapons grade nonsense right there.

On a side note the man that produced that video that was blamed for the Benghazi attack is still in jail.

For a probation violation related to a bank fraud case.

"Man, that's some weapons grade nonsense right there."

Are you offering that as your opinion or as a fact? This admin has a well documented track record of going after its perceived adversaries whether they're journalists or, in this case, a movie maker exposing things this admin doesn't like seeing exposed.

Are you offering that as your opinion or as a fact? This admin has a well documented track record of going after its perceived adversaries whether they're journalists or, in this case...

It's my opinion. Got any facts that might sway it?

...a movie maker exposing things this admin doesn't like seeing exposed.

The only thing D'Souza and his films expose is far right wingnuttery.

Are you offering that as your opinion or as a fact? This admin has a well documented track record of going after its perceived adversaries whether they're journalists or, in this case...

that is your opinion and that is fine. It must have touched a nerve somewhere. Had he not made that film he never would have been prosecuted.

that is your opinion and that is fine. It must have touched a nerve somewhere.

Mmm hmm :rolleyes:

Had he not made that film he never would have been prosecuted.

Prove it.

Not surprisingly, I disagree with you as usual. he is conservative, no doubt, but, I'll take his conservatism over idly watching obama ruin the country any day

Not surprisingly, I disagree with you as usual. he is conservative, no doubt, but, I'll take his conservatism over idly watching obama ruin the country any day

I don't dislike him because he is conservative. There are plenty of conservatives I like, and while I disagree with them in most cases, I can respect and accept their opinions. I dislike him for his intellectual dishonesty.

that is your opinion and that is fine. It must have touched a nerve somewhere. Had he not made that film he never would have been prosecuted.

He plead guilty, so regardless, he did commit the crime. Are you suggesting that such crimes are normally ignored, or should be ignored?

Now there's a logical defense of D'Souza. :rolleyes::laugh:

Mmm hmm :rolleyes:/>

Prove it.

look at all the stuff his DOJ has refused to prosecute. The black panthers intimidate voters and the dof just says MEH and goes on. Hell the doj has coordinateed with IRS on targeting conservative groups. Eric Holder should be in jail over fast and furious. We have operation choke point to intimidate banks into not financing businesses Obama doesn't like namely gun and ammunition manufacturers.

The mistake D'Sousa made was not consulting with the Clinton organization on how to funnel illegal campaign money so as not to be prosecuted.

Prove it.

look at all the stuff his DOJ has refused to prosecute. The black panthers intimidate voters and the dof just says MEH and goes on. Hell the doj has coordinateed with IRS on targeting conservative groups. Eric Holder should be in jail over fast and furious. We have operation choke point to intimidate banks into not financing businesses Obama doesn't like namely gun and ammunition manufacturers.

Well, there you go. Logical proof that D'Souza is actually innocent of what he confessed to. :rolleyes:

Prove it.

Well, there you go. Logical proof that D'Souza is actually innocent of what he confessed to. :rolleyes:

At least he didn't LIE about it which has become the stock and trade of this admin. The fact is they have told SO MANY LIES Im not sure they can be trusted on ANYTHING they say even when under oath.

At least he didn't LIE about it...

No point in lying about it when you get caught red-handed. He did try to poison the well, though.

...which has become the stock and trade of this admin. The fact is they have told SO MANY LIES Im not sure they can be trusted on ANYTHING they say even when under oath.

Nice red herring you have there.

I suppose this means no proof is forthcoming

He's not innocent and never claimed he was.

If we used the law as intended 95% of Congress would be in jail (or on probation) because we all know this stuff happens all the time. He was just caught.

I suppose this means no proof is forthcoming

Well hell Ben there is no way I can "prove" that. I do know that if this administration cared about respect for and abiding by the law the whole lot of them would resign or prosecute those within the administration that have violated the law. Obama has stomped all over the constitution many times over.

It doesn't really matter what anyone says about D'Souza. He did the crime and accepts the punishment. Fairly straight forward. As far as being targeted, that's obvious to anyone with a working brain. Obama et al have been using government agencies to target Conservatives for 6 years now but the ignorant Obamabots will never acknowledge it so.........

Archived