D'Souza's alleged respect for the U.S. doesn't extend to our laws

homersapien

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Dershowitz, who, is as far from conservative as they come called this prosecution a bad idea.

I would bet he feels that way because what D'souza did was such small potatoes in the big picture of real campaign finance fraud.

At least he didn't LIE about it...

No point in lying about it when you get caught red-handed. He did try to poison the well, though.

...which has become the stock and trade of this admin. The fact is they have told SO MANY LIES Im not sure they can be trusted on ANYTHING they say even when under oath.

Nice red herring you have there.

Please get this memo to Eric Holder. That guy has told so many lies that he's been busted on red handed that it is sad he is the AG at the DoJ. And, BTW, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor too and you will save an average of $2500 a year on your health insurance. Based on these lies, they clearly believe that their ends justify their means. Obama and Holder routinely get 4 and 5 pinocchios from the WaPo, which I trust, you understand are used to qualify just how egregious their lies have been.

Lying is lying and these people have proven they have absolutely NO conscious

But remember the morons' reaction to the 'LIE OF THE YEAR' is "meh".

Oh hell these people celebrated "Slick Willie" and his lies. They marveled at them and thought it was great.

There is a contingency here on this very forum that celebrates Slick Willie! Lies and all.....

There is a contingency here on this very forum that celebrates Slick Willie! Lies and all.....

Name 'em.

Name 'em.

Ever heard the story of the guilty dog?

Name 'em.

So you can't name any. Typical. :rolleyes:

Name 'em.

So you can't name any. Typical. :rolleyes:

Nor did I say I would. Typical you'd think they suddenly forgot their respective names. :-\ But I do think you should volunteer as their "ring town leader." You are a natural!

Nor did I say I would. Typical you'd think they suddenly forgot their respective names. :-\ But I do think you should volunteer as their "ring town leader." You are a natural!

Translation: "I don't need to provide evidence for my claims."

Ease up on that quadrupel. (Nice pick, by the way. I have two in my fridge, but can't drink this week. Being on call sucks.)

Translation: "I don't need to provide evidence for my claims."

Ease up on that quadrupel. (Nice pick, by the way. I have two in my fridge, but can't drink this week. Being on call sucks.)

Try comprehending what you read on this forum! Plenty evidence here if you do and it doesn't require me to prove it. :-\

Only one quad tonight, but it sure is good. Thinking about taking a couple with me to the game tomorrow, but the Chimay Blue in the cellar is calling too. What to do?

Try comprehending what you read on this forum! Plenty evidence here if you do and it doesn't require me to prove it. :-\

Only one quad tonight, but it sure is good. Thinking about taking a couple with me to the game tomorrow, but the Chimay Blue in the cellar is calling too. What to do?

Debate doesn't work unless we're all playing by the same rules. One of those is willingness to provide evidence to support a claim when asked.

On the ale. I'd be absolutely lit after one quad, and wouldn't be able to give the Blue the focus it deserves. I'd save it for tomorrow.

At least he didn't LIE about it...

No point in lying about it when you get caught red-handed. He did try to poison the well, though.

...which has become the stock and trade of this admin. The fact is they have told SO MANY LIES Im not sure they can be trusted on ANYTHING they say even when under oath.

Nice red herring you have there.

Please get this memo to Eric Holder. That guy has told so many lies that he's been busted on red handed that it is sad he is the AG at the DoJ. And, BTW, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor too and you will save an average of $2500 a year on your health insurance. Based on these lies, they clearly believe that their ends justify their means. Obama and Holder routinely get 4 and 5 pinocchios from the WaPo, which I trust, you understand are used to qualify just how egregious their lies have been.

Lying is lying and these people have proven they have absolutely NO conscious

But remember the morons' reaction to the 'LIE OF THE YEAR' is "meh".

Oh hell these people celebrated "Slick Willie" and his lies. They marveled at them and thought it was great.

yea buddy all them libtards is just a bunch of dam lires. They all hate America.

Debate doesn't work unless we're all playing by the same rules. One of those is willingness to provide evidence to support a claim when asked.

On the ale. I'd be absolutely lit after one quad, and wouldn't be able to give the Blue the focus it deserves. I'd save it for tomorrow.

I wish it worked that way to be honest, but in my limited time here I've noticed it does not. I don't know why we ever thought for a minute people would play by rules? And lets be honest, it would be calling people out for comments they've made and that would lead to name calling at a rate that is not fun. I don't enjoy it, so no thanks!

My forehead is still sweating. The Blue is definitely for tomorrow. Should pair nicely with a cheese board aye?

WDE and good night. Got an early drive to the loveliest village in the a.m.

I'm not in a position to evaluate D'Souza's level of respect for the U.S. or its laws. Nor can I evaluate the truth or mendacity of his comments regarding the sitting President, having never read his book nor followed him in the media.

I am definitely NOT a fan of his attitude toward the insitution of marriage, however:

Prosecutors said D'Souza asked two friends and their spouses to contribute $10,000 each to Long's campaign and then reimbursed them.

One friend was Denise Joseph, who was engaged to D'Souza while he was still married to another woman.

(In the Reuters article)

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dinesh-dsouza-secret-recording

Another twist in the federal campaign finance case against the conservative author Dinesh D'Souza: prosecutors in the case are relying on a secret recording made by the husband of a woman who has been romantically involved with D'Souza.

I'm not in a position to evaluate D'Souza's level of respect for the U.S. or its laws. Nor can I evaluate the truth or mendacity of his comments regarding the sitting President, having never read his book nor followed him in the media.

I am definitely NOT a fan of his attitude toward the insitution of marriage, however:

Prosecutors said D'Souza asked two friends and their spouses to contribute $10,000 each to Long's campaign and then reimbursed them.

One friend was Denise Joseph, who was engaged to D'Souza while he was still married to another woman.

(In the Reuters article)

http://talkingpoints...ecret-recording

Another twist in the federal campaign finance case against the conservative author Dinesh D'Souza: prosecutors in the case are relying on a secret recording made by the husband of a woman who has been romantically involved with D'Souza.

Yeah, there's never been any public servants that cheated on their wives, have there? D'souza was set up and probably would've never been prosecuted had he not been such an outspoken opponent of the admin.

(In the Reuters article)

...D'souza was set up and probably would've never been prosecuted had he not been such an outspoken opponent of the admin.

:bs:

(In the Reuters article)

...D'souza was set up and probably would've never been prosecuted had he not been such an outspoken opponent of the admin.

:bs:

Your opinion duly noted. Even Alan Dershowitz, not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination, said prosecuting D'souza was a mistake. We can all take from that what we wish. Apparently, he disagrees with you homie. Is he just hack like everyone else who disagrees with you? ^-^

Your opinion duly noted. Even Alan Dershowitz, not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination, said prosecuting D'souza was a mistake. We can all take from that what we wish. Apparently, he disagrees with you homie. Is he just hack like everyone else who disagrees with you? ^-^

I'm personally not a fan of Dershowitz. Some of his views are a bit loony. I really don't care what he thinks with regard to D'Souza.

I'm personally not a fan of Dershowitz. Some of his views are a bit loony. I really don't care what he thinks with regard to D'Souza.

Well, he is a well known liberal Harvard Law School professor and I really could not possibly care less what he thinks either but, the facts remains, D'souza's sins were minor in the world of real campaign finance fraud.

Archived