Texas Tech vs. Okie State

AUbritt

Auburn 45- Arkansas 21

Arkansas 49- Texas Tech 28

Texas Tech 7 Okie State 7

Auburn 20 Kansas State 14

One can only wonder... Is Kansas State underrated? Or is this too much of a stretch

As I'm watching big catch after big catch from these two offenses I'm wondering when does auburn make these type of catches.....then I remember the Arkansas game. Where did those receivers go in the K State game?

Anyway, enjoying the game so far

Pretty entertaining. I actually think Tech looks like the better team at this point. They should be up by at least one score.

Not looking like the team that got bulldozed by Arky....or maybe BB's theory will work after all....at least against some teams.....should be very interesting to see how TAMU handles Collins, et al.

TT killing themselves with penalties.

I think Arky is just way better than Okie State. If Okie State is # 24, Arky should be top 25. Unfortunately, they'll likely lose to aTm and that won't happen.

Kingsbury and TTech experiencing some of the "slow" of the Big12 refs as twice they have snapped the ball before it was marked ready for play. Guess Gus was right about the slowness of those refs.

Kingsbury and TTech experiencing some of the "slow" of the Big12 refs as twice they have snapped the ball before it was marked ready for play. Guess Gus was right about the slowness of those refs.

Pollock needs to shut up! "I'm about to lose it!" He hates hurry up O!

It took 3 block in the back on that last return to finally get one called. Amazing these Big12 refs may have finally learned how to make that call - though i did not help us last week.

We'll both teams made uniform design choices that are very different from their normal ones. Not what I would have chosen, but it's their teams.

It took 3 block in the back on that last return to finally get one called. Amazing these Big12 refs may have finally learned how to make that call - though i did not help us last week.

Actually, they've called a bunch of penalties on returns tonight. Tech had a kickoff return for TD called back earlier.

But the refs spotted the ball for Okie State real quick at the goal line what is the deal with that the TT defender was still coming down the field

TT is very poorly coached.....a ton of penalties keeping them from scoring. Must have a hundred yards in penalties and about the same amount of yardage lost on plays called back.....wonder how long Kingsbury will last there?

Archived