UCLA vs. ASU

AUbritt

UCLA with a long TD pass.

17-13 ASU still on top.

ASU off to an early lead, up 17-6 start of the second quarter.

Given up on the Texas Tech - Oklahoma State game?

Basically, yeah.

I didn't watch this game but was shocked to see the final score. UCLA has looked awful so far this year. Is ASU that bad or did UCLA just have one of those nights where everything goes right?

Brett Hundley could be a dark horse for the heisman if he stays healthy

likely a candidate but not "dark horse"...I've heard him talked up since preseason but he got off to a slow start.

JMO but forget Jameis as a repeat so it's pretty wide open now.

likely a candidate but not "dark horse"...I've heard him talked up since preseason but he got off to a slow start.

I think Golson will win it if ND can finish strong, and if they beat FSU, That is my dark horse pick. Disclaimer I hate ND! but I did saw a piece on Golson and regardless of what happened in the past he has paid his dues and worked really hard to get back and lead the team, solid story.

I think Golson will win it if ND can finish strong, and if they beat FSU, That is my dark horse pick. Disclaimer I hate ND! but I did saw a piece on Golson and regardless of what happened in the past he has paid his dues and worked really hard to get back and lead the team, solid story.

agree...he took his punishment, sat out a year and got back in good graces with the school and went back to work....earned the right to play at ND.

I didn't watch this game but was shocked to see the final score. UCLA has looked awful so far this year. Is ASU that bad or did UCLA just have one of those nights where everything goes right?

In the first quarter, it looked like ASU was the better team. UCLA turned it on in the second quarter and played like everyone has expected all year.

Winston is done as a candidate. He won't even crack the top 5

In the first quarter, it looked like ASU was the better team. UCLA turned it on in the second quarter and played like everyone has expected all year.

UCLA looked much much better than their first few games but they were playing against ASUs backup QB. He threw some great passes but also threw some very costly interceptions. Game should have atleast been tied going into halftime but a pick six put UCLA up by 10.

Arizona State had a lot of unfortunate bounces and plays not go their way.

-Arizona State was down 20-17 late in the 2nd quarter and they throw a 95 yard pick six before half so they're down 27-17 instead of tied 20-20

-UCLA opened up the 2nd half with and 80 yard bomb to go up 34-17

-Arizona State drives and kicks a field goal, but UCLA returns the ensuing kick off, 41-20 UCLA

-2 Plays into Arizona State's next drive they fumble and UCLA quickly scores. 48-20 UCLA. Game over

^^And all of this happened in a span of 7 minutes of game time^^

So yeah it was one of those games for UCLA

agree...he took his punishment, sat out a year and got back in good graces with the school and went back to work....earned the right to play at ND.

I guess "dark horse" was not the appropriate term. Jameis isn't repeating. Everett may be part of undefeated team, but he doesn't have the "stats" to win the heisman.

Right now my top 5 Heisman candidates in no particular order are: Dak Prescott, Amari Cooper, Kenny Hill, Taysom Hill & Marcus Mariota

Archived