This is Auburn Basketball - Stadium Workout

Tampa Tiger

Just WOW! I can not get over how lucky we are that JJ went all out to get this guy. AUBB is on the way back from the abyss. We may have some growing pains this year, but I am sure that we will see improvement along the way. Setting the foundation is rarely pretty or easy, but it will pay huge dividends for us. I am still giddy at the thought that we have Bruce Pearl to rescue our BB program!!

War Eagle!

Just makes you want to go thru a brick wall watching/listening to him imo

Just WOW! I can not get over how lucky we are that JJ went all out to get this guy. AUBB is on the way back from the abyss. We may have some growing pains this year, but I am sure that we will see improvement along the way. Setting the foundation is rarely pretty or easy, but it will pay huge dividends for us. I am still giddy at the thought that we have Bruce Pearl to rescue our BB program!!

War Eagle!

I couldn't agree more with both of ya'lls comments. I was still working when I saw this video and I just wanted to jump up and down and drive to Auburn for no reason other than I believe in what this guy is doing, and I really think that we are so lucky to have him.

First time I've said in a long time, "CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME AUBURN B-BALL BABY!"

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

War Eagle!

exactly, can't wait for Auburn Basketball to start!!

War Eagle!

• 2 weeks later...

How long has it been since we could honestly look forward to baxketball season midway through football season....? Maybe 1999? Sheesh that was Tubster's first year on the Plains.

Archived