Positives: LA Tech 2014

PCBAuburnaFan

Not quite sure what you mean by #3. Bray has been a solid, consistent player(one of the most consistent we have had) his whole career at Auburn.

My thoughts exactly. Bray might not be an All-American but he's worked hard and made very few mistakes throughout his career.

Not saying Bray has played poorly in the past but compared to his hype he hasn't quite lived up to his hype, similar to Reed on offense.

2013- 23 receptions, 195 yards, 3 TD's, 2 rushes for 5 yards that's less than 2 catches per game

2012-14 receptions, 94 yards, 2 rushes for -11 yards, 1 passing TD

2011-17 receptions, 93 yards, 10 rushes for 29 yards

So far this year-

6 receptions for 100 yards and 2 Td's. He has more yards than his first two years already this season and 1 less TD than his best season. This game against LA Tech was almost statistically better than his entire season last year.

I know the kid has worked hard but there is no denying this was a breakout game, and while he has been a punt returner for a while he has never been as consistently good at it as he has this season. Really happy for him

Many positives in today's game posted previously. I thought our receivers stepped up today. I can only remember one dropped pass. The defensive scheme was good and executed very well. I am very pleased with the entire defensive effort. Marshall had one of his better games but still struggled with the zone read. Part of that is attributed to the lackluster OLine play, but this is a "positives" thread so we won't go there. The biggest positive was we got a convincing W.

May not be a la tech positive but a positive for today is our Arkansas win looks better and better every week. That's another thing that helps just like our score today being close to the Oklahoma's game. And look k state was bad but its better than south car losing today and even ole miss,they where in a game all the way to the 4th with Memphis. So everything is still on track only negatives I can think of is if some of the injuries today are any serious and the fact that I think LSU found out who their QB is. I know he's not proven or anything but I want them as dumb founded as possible starting the worse QB they have, and still looking for answer instead of figuring things out before they play us.

Many positives in today's game posted previously. I thought our receivers stepped up today. I can only remember one dropped pass. The defensive scheme was good and executed very well. I am very pleased with the entire defensive effort. Marshall had one of his better games but still struggled with the zone read. Part of that is attributed to the lackluster OLine play, but this is a "positives" thread so we won't go there. The biggest positive was we got a convincing W.

Agreed. The second biggest was the play of our D, IMO. They stepped up big time as a unit, but also there were some incredible individual performances -- especially Mont; Tre Williams did great when called upon; President played well; Reed continues to improve.

Quan: all I can say is War Eagle, Baby!

Archived