Week 6 Polls

RunInRed

UCLA gets dropped next week. Other than the Auburn/LSU split at the end of 2010 and start of 2011, Oregon hasn't lost back-to-back games since Mike Bellotti was the head coach. Since the start of 2011, average margin of victory coming off a loss: 25 ppg. I don't expect them to lose next week.

I think UCLA is better than Oregon.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think UCLA played one good game. I don't think they have the run game to beat Oregon up the way Arizona did, and I suspect Oregon's OL will play better or Mariota will get the ball out of his hand quicker.

Arizona is still unbeaten from the Pac-12, ya know...

As for the discussion from last week, a one loss SEC Champion gets in. Period. No ifs, no ands, no buts. As mentioned, UGA would have to beat us, Arky, and whomever wins the West in order to accomplish that. Florida would have to beat UGA, LSU, Florida State, and whomever wins the West. Missou would have to beat UGA, TAMU, Arky, and whomever wins the West.

And a two loss SEC Champ from the West would have a very good shot at it, at least, because no matter what, they will have beaten at least 4 West division teams AND the East champ...

For Me- No team stands out,all have glaring issues the downfall of leaving early for draft

1 Oklahoma

2 Auburn

3 Alabama

4 Notre Dame

5 Miss State

6 Oregon

7 Michigan St

8 Ole Miss their defense is sick

9 UCLA finally woke up

10. Florida St

alot of medicore teams this year.

I think your ranking is a lot more accurate and sensible than the other polls.

I think UCLA played one good game. I don't think they have the run game to beat Oregon up the way Arizona did, and I suspect Oregon's OL will play better or Mariota will get the ball out of his hand quicker.

I agree that UCLA has only played one good game. I still think they're better than Oregon. In particular, I think UCLA's D will be able to handle Oregon's O. We'll see next week.

;)

Archived