Checker Neyland

RunInRed

Ugly. But cool.

C'mon Man.....they gotta have something to look forward too. It's kinda nice to see UTk back in the thick of things in the SEC East.

Ugly. But cool.

C'mon Man.....they gotta have something to look forward too. It's kinda nice to see UTk back in the thick of things in the SEC East.

I said it was cool. I don't find the colors appealing, therefore, it's ugly to me.

And their fans can be every bit as bad as bammers. I wouldn't mind at all if they lost every game this season.

Ugly. But cool.

I said it was cool. I don't find the colors appealing, therefore, it's ugly to me.

And their fans can be every bit as bad as bammers. I wouldn't mind at all if they lost every game this season.

Was just hoping that UGA and USCe don't have a cake walk every year...and maybe someone from the East might make life a bit tougher for Bama since it looks like the tawd will play them forever.

Ugly. But cool.

Was just hoping that UGA and USCe don't have a cake walk every year...and maybe someone from the East might make life a bit tougher for Bama since it looks like the tawd will play them forever.

Fair enough. Just know if they do start winning again, the past however many years they've been horrible will magically disappear. They're an arrogant bunch even now despite their recent failure.

Ugly. But cool.

Fair enough. Just know if they do start winning again, the past however many years they've been horrible will magically disappear. They're an arrogant bunch even now despite their recent failure.

Arrogant...yes but I figure that they deserved and have served their time in purgatory for firing a pretty decent guy to get Lame Kitten, etc. So maybe it's now OK for them to work their way back to some level of respectability.

As noted, I sure hate for the bammers to just chalk them up as win before they even toss the coin to kick off for that game.

I think it looks really cool when sections wear specific colors. BSU was that way when we went to a game there. The newspapers and TV news would regularly post diagrams of what color to wear in specific sections.

I thought about this last week and how cool it would look to have everyone in even numbered sections wear orange and odd numbered sections wear blue at JHS. I realize this might be a bit tricky for the student section since there aren't assigned seats, but they could just do a shirt giveaway to the students for the section they are in.

Archived