Auburn vs LSU Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't a clue on this one until I see our first series on defense. Have a weird feeling that we end up winning this one in a much less dramatic fashion than most think.

I think they will get theirs (24 pts), but we will get a little more (38pts).

I hope we pressure the rookie QB into making mistakes and we have gelled on the OL and MSU showed us their weaknesses. If so, AU 38 lswho 17

If our OL still struggles and Harris is ready for prime time AU 27 LSU 24 on a last minute drive.

38-13. I know there are bigger games coming if we win this one but except for beating Bama nothing is sweeter than beating LSU. They are the only team that has gotten the best of AU over the past ten years. Have a feeling CGM and the rest of the staff will have the team up for this game and we will have our first complete game in all phases. WDE!

I don't know, this one just feels like a 35-14, 38-13 kind of win for Auburn. I feel like K-State spent their entire off-season practicing for Auburn; it was the biggest game ever played in Manhattan and quite possibly in KSU history. That is why they struggled the game before with ISU they were looking ahead.

I sure hope I am right.

A lot of people saying we will score 30+. We haven't scored 30+ on LSU since 2002.

history doesnt play football. Scoring in the past doesnt help you score points saturday. i think Harris in his first start, at night, on the road plays into our hands. Our D line has done very well containing qb's. Ellis has drummed up some nice LB blitz. As long as we can get our guys back we'll win 28-10

AU 20, LSU 17. I have to believe LSU's D is at least as good as KSU's.

LSU ranked 17th K State Ranked 27, statistically very close. LSU has played Wisky and MSU and K State has played well um Auburn (LSU has also played and extra game, so I think think LSU has a serious edge on K State.

Auburn will need to be on their game in this one

it's been theorized that Gus has been sort of bland, especially the last two weeks and not wanting to show his hand with LSU coming up. I sorta doubt it but maybe it's true. It's time to step up and lay it all on the line.

I can get behind that theory. I also can get behind that Auburn is better than MSU and Wisky and is playing at home, however LSU has also come together as a team over the last 2 weeks. Going to be fun

LSU has come together as a team in the last 2 weeks? Curious as to what your basing that on.

Archived