Auburn vs LSU Score Prediction

augolf1716

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a bad feeling in my gut, one I haven't had since LSU last year.

So IM predicting 2 scores. The first, Gus has been holding back and our offense clicks. We win 35 to 17.

The second, Marshall continues to not attack the corner on the zone read like he did last year and we lose 24 to 21. LSU is better than K state. So, I'm worried, very worried.

28-17...Auburn

btw; why can I not make threads? I wanted to make a thread about the Eagle(I assume it was Nova) who flew at homecoming, wondered what spooked her..she flew just a little ways, looked freaked out then went down to the trainer.

You have to have 50 posts before you can start a thread

What are you talking about she flew to the student section then made a turn to the box seats and then over to about section 29 and to the trainer at mid field.

31-20

LSU scores a td late to make it respectable. I do not think LSU is all that good, to be honest. I have not been impressed with them at all, This is just a down year for them, too much youth at primary positions.

27-21 Good Guys. I would love to see more but it is LSU and we haven't been as sharp on offense as I would have hoped for to this point. If the WRs don't have drops, Sammie is healthy and can really stretch the field and the OL gels (giving CAP and Co. room inside) we will score more points but I've been waiting on this all year thus far. Don't know what to expect out of LSU and harris, hopefully he will act like a freshman playing in his first SEC road game and throw pics all night but I won't count on that, he'll save that game for the turds because that is how people roll. I still think we win in a very physical game.

I have a bad feeling about this game. We can't afford to play like we have been on offense. LSU may be down, but they always will have outstanding athletes. With that said, I just can't bring myself to pick LSU.

AUB 24

LSU 20

After the way our Cajun guest has done a 180 with his postings today, I can hardly wait til tomorrow to see his score prediction!

After the way our Cajun guest has done a 180 with his postings today, I can hardly wait til tomorrow to see his score prediction!

I think the guy that actually signed up and started chatting on the board must have left his computer on while at work and an 8 year old kid saw it and started playing.

OH, and btw...

AU - A higher number

LSU - A lower number

:wareagle:

all the sportwriters picking auburn,not used to that.Even on ESPN they say why auburn wins big and the why they win close. They dont say why LSU could win.

that's what happened before we played k-state and we know how that game turned out...

I will be doing a talent comparison tomorrow along with my score prediction

Quit teasing us, we're all filled with such jubilee awaiting your prediction! :drippingsarcasm7pa:

I will be doing a talent comparison tomorrow along with my score prediction

:popcorn: :popcorn:

pass me some golf

I will make my prediction on Friday

Guess not...he ran his mouth too much on another thread and is in time out! :Sing: :Sing: :Sing:

I'll go with Auburn--35, LSU--21

:wareagle:

Archived