Looks like Dave Doeren is...

Auctoritas

On the FSU ACC Favoritism bandwagon.

"There was some unbelievable holding by their offensive line that apparently is invisible." -- NC State coach Dave Doeren, on his team's loss to Florida State.

I feel ya, Dave. I feel ya. Although, I'm not sure I've heard something stated as clearly in a post-game presser. Damn the coachspeak and full speed ahead.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/gamedayfinal092714/college-football-playoff-race-only-now-getting-started-season-heads-october

Will probably get an admonishment for Conference HQ (would in the SEC) for publicly speaking about the officiating - although it was probably warranted.

Yep, He'll get a verbal warning or possibly even a fine for commenting publicly on the officiating. While he is probably right, there are ways to handle it without speaking publicly about it and breaching the code of ethics.

Yep, He'll get a verbal warning or possibly even a fine for commenting publicly on the officiating. While he is probably right, there are ways to handle it without speaking publicly about it and breaching the code of ethics.

Possibly ........but if coaches don't speak out about that kind of crap it just keeps on happening...handling it behind the scenes get's nowhere.

And yes, he will get a fine for speaking the truth....so where can I send my contribution?

This is the best part of that article, context talking about the 4 that are in for the playoff! Really so they were away against Arky? So USCe is ranked where and KSU is ranked where, I am sorry I am finding hard to follow your logic in this article

"3. Texas A&M: Sure, the Aggies' defense might still leave a lot to be desired, but A&M has already won two big games away from home: 52-28 at South Carolina on Aug. 28 and 35-28 in overtime Saturday against Arkansas."

This is the best part of that article, context talking about the 4 that are in for the playoff! Really so they were away against Arky? So USCe is ranked where and KSU is ranked where, I am sorry I am finding hard to follow your logic in this article

"3. Texas A&M: Sure, the Aggies' defense might still leave a lot to be desired, but A&M has already won two big games away from home: 52-28 at South Carolina on Aug. 28 and 35-28 in overtime Saturday against Arkansas."

I thought they played Arkansas at College Station.

I thought they played Arkansas at College Station.

Nope that was in Jerry World

Yes, that's a pretty ignorant view of aTm to be sure.

He just said "away from home". Meaning they did not have the home field advantage of Kyle Field.

Archived