Auburn opens a 8.5-point favorite vs. LSU

RunInRed

Auburn better bring their "A" game this weekend. LSU isn't playing up to par athletically either but they have always played us tough and this isn't going to be a cake walk by any means. The D-Line and LB corps are going to have their work cut out for them trying to bring that beast of Fournette down. The only glimmer is that their QB play is sub par right now. If I were NM I would get with my WR's and work on timing routes after practice. We really need to establish our passing game ( sorry I know that is beating a dead horse ) but this will help open up what we do best and that is running the ball.

LSU's frosh QB is the x factor in this IMO. He looked REALLY good, albeit it against New Mexico State. LSU is deeper and more talented in many positions also than AU. Their D is a head scratcher because on paper they should be doing better than they are. Another game we can't afford to wait until after halftime to start playing. Auburn by 10.

I'd take the points

Okay, but shouldn't you pick a side of the points? As in AU and the points or LSU and the points? Unless you are predicting we win by exactly 8.5 which seems a little unlikely...

somebody doesn't gamble

Archived