Bama @ Ole Miss

Barnacle

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only way Ole Miss wins this game is if Sims sits because of injury. Bo will throw 2 or 3 picks and eventually OM defense will get worn down.

Guess I'm not sold on Sims yet....UF was not much of a gut check for him....will be interesting to see what happens if his receivers are not open..or he gets a good pass rush.

We are going to learn a lot about AU and UAT....and MSU this weekend.

Only way Ole Miss wins this game is if Sims sits because of injury. Bo will throw 2 or 3 picks and eventually OM defense will get worn down.

Guess I'm not sold on Sims yet....UF was not much of a gut check for him....will be interesting to see what happens if his receivers are not open..or he gets a good pass rush.

We are going to learn a lot about AU and UAT....and MSU this weekend.

Im not sold on Sims fully either but I think the offense clearly runs smoother when he's in the game, and I believe Coker would be more prone to throw INT's

Really tough to throw an INT when ALL you are doing is short handoff to RBs..... :hellyeah:

I just dont have a feel for either of these teams yet. Ole Miss will definitely be the best D bama has faced - not even close. But Bo always finds a way to screw it up. I think bama will get exposed sooner or later, but not convinced ole sis can do it. At least the former ole sis asst wont be in the bama box with binoculars this go around, calling out plays.

I just dont have a feel for either of these teams yet. Ole Miss will definitely be the best D bama has faced - not even close. But Bo always finds a way to screw it up. I think bama will get exposed sooner or later, but not convinced ole sis can do it. At least the former ole sis asst wont be in the bama box with binoculars this go around, calling out plays.

Bo gets rattled with pressure, bama is not good on the DL. They have not gotten pressure on anyone this year with the front 4. As a team D they only have 7 sacks. Of course, Ole Miss only has 7, but if Wallace has time to throw he can be dangerous. Ole Miss does have the D, to give bama fits, but they will have to play lights out, as bama does have a solid O. Ole Miss will have to control LOS of scrimmage, especially when on D to stop bama run game.

Bo gets rattled with pressure, bama is not good on the DL. They have not gotten pressure on anyone this year with the front 4. As a team D they only have 7 sacks. Of course, Ole Miss only has 7, but if Wallace has time to throw he can be dangerous. Ole Miss does have the D, to give bama fits, but they will have to play lights out, as bama does have a solid O. Ole Miss will have to control LOS of scrimmage, especially when on D to stop bama run game.

I dont disagree with anything you said. If i had to pick i would pick ole sis. I just have a hard time really believing they can pull it off.

Glad i missed that, but caught most of the 2nd half.

me too. i heard very little then watched the last 6 minutes. hate to see a kid injured.

Guest jojo1515

The Ole Miss victory was great but man, do I feel for Drake. Poor guy was in agony.

Didn't help that the Ole Miss player looked as though he intentionally stomped on Drakes ribs as soon as he hit the ground. That guy should be suspended. Well, him and all the refs.

Gotta say a prayer for Kenyon tonight. I don't care what jersey these kids wear, I don't like seeing them get hurt. Especially something like this.

The Ole Miss victory was great but man, do I feel for Drake. Poor guy was in agony.

Didn't help that the Ole Miss player looked as though he intentionally stomped on Drakes ribs as soon as he hit the ground. That guy should be suspended. Well, him and all the refs.

Yeah, I saw a kick at Drake when he was down. It wasn't as vicious as Dillon Day's stomp but Drake was yelling in pain when it happened.

A say nothing about the face mask out of bounds give me a free TD ===> gary-danielson-freaks-out-over-controversial-missed-call-in-ole-miss-alabama-game

Well it all worked out for Ole Miss. Freeze should never have run that play to start with. Run the clock out and go into halftime only down 7-3.

I wish people would stop talking about this 'stomp' it's crap. He didn't stomp Drake. Barely touched him, and he was just clawing the ball away from Drake. No way at the time he knew what happened to his leg.

Archived