SHOCKER! Obama refuses to take resposibility and lies all in one interview

AUisAll

Good Grief. Townhall.com AGAIN? Has WND gone out of business?

I watched the interview. I don't need a wingnut's take on it. It's become boring.

I would imagine it would get boring knowing this is who you support. But it seems to be a lifestyle choice for todays liberal/democrats.

Good Grief. Townhall.com AGAIN? Has WND gone out of business?

I watched the interview. I don't need a wingnut's take on it. It's become boring.

I agree, this article from the Daily Beast gives a better left-wing analysis of the interview. Linky
On 60 Minutes, the president faulted his spies for failing to predict the rise of ISIS. There’s one problem with that statement: The intelligence analysts did warn about the group.
Reached by The Daily Beast after Obama’s interview aired, one former senior Pentagon official who worked closely on the threat posed by Sunni jihadists in Syria and Iraq was flabbergasted. “Either the president doesn’t read the intelligence he’s getting or he’s bullsh**ing,” the former official said.

Any libs even going to make an attempt to defend THIS? ...crickets...

Accord to the Government Accountability Report, the President only attends 42% of the intelligence briefing from 2009 to 2014. In addition, the president has only attended 37% of the meeting this year. No surprise the SHTF right now with the lack of leadership.

On a side note, I think the president believes his meeting with Al "Not So" Sharpton are intelligence meetings. LOL

I don't see how barry can be defended when he only attended 44% of his intel briefings. It appears barry loves the perks of being the POTUS but doesn't much care for the work that comes with the job.

"Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., says he’s "not too surprised" by The Washington Post report showing President Barack Obama made it to only 44 percent of his national intelligence briefings through May.

"This was the same Sen. Obama who said the surge would not succeed, that it was doomed to fail," McCain told Fox News Tuesday," The Hill reports.

This is really poor on his part. Why grant an interview like this only to come off looking like you're passing blame? Just from a practical standpoint, you have to know that those cast blame upon aren't going to just sit there and take it silently. They are going to blow the whistle on your characterization of events.

Titan.......after he does it so many times I would just conclude he isn't very smart when he doesn't have a teleprompter.

Whatever he may or may not be, he is narcissist. JMHO.

Titan.......after he does it so many times I would just conclude he isn't very smart when he doesn't have a teleprompter.

Spot on! He is a caricature crated by the media. He is lazy and ignorant which is an incredibly dangerous combo where he sits.

The small minds can't defend it so they will only attack the messenger.

LOL! Do you see the irony there?

Indeed I do. Obama lied and again refuses to take any responsibility and all we hear from the small minded libs is an attack of the site reporting. Typical though.

Indeed I do. Obama lied and again refuses to take any responsibility and all we hear from the small minded libs is an attack of the site reporting. Typical though.

I think he means the oft-used tactic by some in this thread of responding to articles or viewpoints they don't like by attacking the messenger or the source.

All is see here is idiocy. His and yours...

Spot on! He is a caricature crated by the media. He is lazy and ignorant which is an incredibly dangerous combo where he sits.

Why would anyone expect him to act otherwise? There is nothing in his background, training or temperament that would indicate he would react any other way. He has made a political career of dodging accountability; and his handlers have meticulously crafted his past to ensure nothing could be pinned on him (a career; albeit a short career, in 3 legislative branches voting "present"). His media ally's have aided and abetted this behavior by not conducting a single serious inquiring into any of his past in-actions, failures, scandles....he is not a leader, hires badly for key posts and doesn't understand the basics of administering anything.

Why would anyone expect him to act otherwise? There is nothing in his background, training or temperament that would indicate he would react any other way. He has made a political career of dodging accountability; and his handlers have meticulously crafted his past to ensure nothing could be pinned on him (a career; albeit a short career, in 3 legislative branches voting "present"). His media ally's have aided and abetted this behavior by not conducting a single serious inquiring into any of his past in-actions, failures, scandles....he is not a leader, hires badly for key posts and doesn't understand the basics of administering anything.

Agree 100%

Well, one thing is certain, even his defenders in the media are deserting this administration. Presumably, at some point, everyone realizes there is no defending the indefensible. An over the top arrogant narcissistic lazy president who utterly lacks an awareness that he doesn't know what he doesn't know falls squarely into the territory of the indefensible.

I think it is funny that we have a thread actually pointing out that politicians lie, deflect, and blame others regardless of party.

There are varying degrees. Everyone knows that politicians' primary driver is self interest. The difference here is that Obama has taken his unwillingness to do anything but blame others for HIS failures to an unprecedented level that NOW even his staunchest supporters on the left like Chris Matthews are calling him out.

I think it is funny that we have a thread actually pointing out that politicians lie, deflect, and blame others regardless of party.

There are varying degrees. Everyone knows that politicians' primary driver is self interest. The difference here is that Obama has taken his unwillingness to do anything but blame others for HIS failures to an unprecedented level that NOW even his staunchest supporters on the left like Chris Matthews are calling him out.

Does that make Mathews a racist? HMMMMM!

Archived