Auburn's New T-Shirt Gatling Gun Slo-Mo

RunInRed

That thing is intense! I've seen it on the sidelines but never in action like this. Can it get to the upper deck pretty easily?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not even close, at least not without putting more power in it and wrapping the shirts tighter to reduce air resistance. From my spot in the upper deck, it hasn't looked like they've even gotten close to the top of the lower deck, much less getting anything over the press box/luxury suites between the upper and lower decks.

That thing is intense! I've seen it on the sidelines but never in action like this. Can it get to the upper deck pretty easily?

Not even close, at least not without putting more power in it and wrapping the shirts tighter to reduce air resistance. From my spot in the upper deck, it hasn't looked like they've even gotten close to the top of the lower deck, much less getting anything over the press box/luxury suites between the upper and lower decks.

It gets into the second level of the lower bowl, but not to the top.

Correct. Not even close to the top of the lower deck. In fact, a couple cheerleaders out throw the thing. And FYI, it is almost exclusively in front of the students.

they have been moving it around some, but only on the corners of the south end of the field.

I think it had a problem last Saturday. They rolled it and fired for a few seconds and then took it off the field.

It came back a few minutes later and fired several times around the southeast corner of the stadium.

Correct. Not even close to the top of the lower deck. In fact, a couple cheerleaders out throw the thing. And FYI, it is almost exclusively in front of the students.

That's what I thought. And I knew they were fired primarily into the student section, I was just rationalizing that it wouldn't be able to get to the upper deck, even if they were trying to shoot them up there, without some modifications being made.

Cool to know that the cheerleaders can throw that well, though. :)

Ok, that's just cool. And glad to hear it is primarily aimed at the student section. IMO the overall gameday experience should cater more to students anyway. WDE

I stand corrected. It does indeed make it about mid-way of the 2nd level. From Sec 29 it appears to make it no farther North than Sec 27 which is roughly the end of the student section.

I stand corrected. It does indeed make it about mid-way of the 2nd level. From Sec 29 it appears to make it no farther North than Sec 27 which is roughly the end of the student section.

Sounds like a job for this guy:

timallen.jpg

Archived