Coates

mom2kid

I will wait for the NFL combine laser timed 40. I bet you neither run below a 4.3

We're waiting for the laser times at the combine, also. But you obviously haven't been paying attention to Auburn football. Corey Grant is at least Holliday fast, and Sammie's not far behind at all. Put another way, Corey Grant is Onterrio McCalebb fast. Remember him?

Most importantly, if Sammie's healthy Saturday, you'll get to see how fast they both are when it matters. Get ready for taillights.

I watch a lot of Auburn football. Corey Grant is very fast, but I would bet Holiday was/is faster.

I watch a lot of Auburn football. Corey Grant is very fast, but I would bet Holiday was/is faster.

...and Florida fans would bet that Harvin was faster than Holliday, and UT fans would bet that Cordarrelle Patterson was faster than Harvin, and UGA fans would say that Herschel was faster than Bo, and so on down the line. Football fanaticism is more predictable than death and taxes. *takes long hard look in the mirror*

Looking forward to Saturday. Glad to have you posting this week.

I will wait for the NFL combine laser timed 40. I bet you neither run below a 4.3

We're waiting for the laser times at the combine, also. But you obviously haven't been paying attention to Auburn football. Corey Grant is at least Holliday fast, and Sammie's not far behind at all. Put another way, Corey Grant is Onterrio McCalebb fast. Remember him?

Most importantly, if Sammie's healthy Saturday, you'll get to see how fast they both are when it matters. Get ready for taillights.

You sure seem like you are ready to bet. Okay, I bet it won't matter Saturday, unless you guys have held a team vote and Hollday(?) is suiting up. Even then...

You sure seem like you are ready to bet. Okay, I bet it won't matter Saturday, unless you guys have held a team vote and Hollday(?) is suiting up. Even then...

Team vote joke huh?

See what I mean? Now let a favorite like CJ miss a block but finds out he has a bad back or better yet Braden Smith miss some blocks because of a hurt shoulder....warriors for playing

See what I mean? Now let a favorite like CJ miss a block but finds out he has a bad back or better yet Braden Smith miss some blocks because of a hurt shoulder....warriors for playing

Chances what a fan thinks about his own team matching up with the facts are like 16%.

Archived