Mississippi teams

WFE12

This is great for Mississippi football, Both these teams used to be sooo bad. Which is more likely: Ole sis takes down bammer or Moo st takes down cowbell?

I say MSU taking out TAMU is more likely. They're a very dangerous team right now and I think A&M is still pumping off of their thrashing of an apparently very overrated South Carolina squad.

I like how Ole Miss matches up with Alabama but I've seen too many Ole Miss teams blow it when they have a chance to make a splash. The perpetual key to beating Alabama is to stop the run, make the QB leave the pocket, be able to convert some shots downfield in the passing game, and snag a couple turnovers. Ole Miss has the players to do all of those things, but we'll see if that happens.

This is great for Mississippi football, Both these teams used to be sooo bad. Which is more likely: Ole sis takes down bammer or Moo st takes down cowbell?

Obviously Bammr.... since the SEC started placing prohibitions on their cowbells MissSt :poke: has yet to be quieted.

i am searching for a scenario that all 4 teams lose. i will go with hoping bammer loses to the HUNH and it causes multiple career ending injuries maybe a death scare. TAM and moo st. need to go about 8 overtimes and call it a push.

I say both go down with a thud this weekend. Bammer and A&M both win big.

bammer might definitely not A&M though

I don't really have a feeling one way or the other about either of them. Only time I give them much thought is when they play AU. However, at least this year (tomorrow) they'll give us something very interesting to watch leading up to the ONLY game that matters :wareagle: .

With that said, I would like to check out the Grove sometime. And as for MissStake..... I HATE their band!!!!! That crappy tune sounds like the beginning of Woody Wood***** every time they start it up.

BTW... I did not "edit" this ^^^ . Apparently the forum software thinks I'm talking dirty. hahahah!!!

I think bama clobbers Ole Miss. I can't see why the line is so low on this one. If I were betting I'd be taking bama and giving those few points for all I could muster up.

Of the 3 top 15 match ups in the SECW this weekend the Miss St/TAnM game could be the best game. Of course I'm hoping Auburn will dominate LSU, and I think bama will walkall over Old Miss, the the game in Starkville could be a good one.

IN 5-6 years, MSU has exactly one win over a team in the SEC West not named Mississippi or Arkansas..

Ole Miss has none. I fully expect that to continue for some time to come.

I'm pulling for Miss St this weekend. I think anyway. I would rather face them on the road with them suffering a giant hangover rather than looking for redemption.

IN 5-6 years, MSU has exactly one win over a team in the SEC West not named Mississippi or Arkansas..

I don't care for either of the bastages, but they are a bit better this year and I can possibly see them winning an extra game or two.

Agree. They have not earned the respect they have been given.

are you forgetting 2012 when they all beat auburn?

Well beating AU that year wasn't difficult.

AAANNNDDD i should quit making statements like this.

Hats off to both MS Teams. Ole Miss hung tough and got the win. I was at the TAMU-MSU Game. MSU IS FOR REAL. Very impressed with that team, disciplined, talented, well coached.

Most anyone could have beaten us that year. But still, except for self inflicted implosions (2008 & 2012) They dont win.

Most anyone could have beaten us that year. But still, except for self inflicted implosions (2008 & 2012) They dont win.

True that. This is not your fathers MSU team. They are fully capable of winning this game. I think Auburn is better and will win but they will have to play really well. MSU is always a tough out for AU for whatever reason.

Ole Miss 5-0 for first time since 1962, don't know how long for miss st., This is wonderful that the Underdogs rise! Wish best of fortunes to them in the future....just not against auburn

Going to be tough for A&M. Ole Miss has the best defense in the country. We saw how Hill handles pressure, and Ole Miss' secondary is much better than State's. Obviously, A&M has fire power. I just don't see them winning a game when the offense is going to score 21 or less. Rebs have given up 3 offensive touchdowns this year.

Going to be tough for A&M. Ole Miss has the best defense in the country. We saw how Hill handles pressure, and Ole Miss' secondary is much better than State's. Obviously, A&M has fire power. I just don't see them winning a game when the offense is going to score 21 or less. Rebs have given up 3 offensive touchdowns this year.

Question is how much of a hangover will there be from this game? Ole Miss has been pointing to that game and they put the full emotion into it. Can they regain their focus and be ready to go again this week. TAMU will be mad after the pasting they took at the hands of MSU. They will want to show they are better than that. Should be an interesting game.

Archived